Morning sickness

firstbaby9573

Reaction score
Hey! Anyone else getting morning sickness more then once a day?
Mine started this morning and now I just had it again blurghhh

I've had nausea alllll day 24/7 like being hungover since 6 weeks of pregnancy until about week 10, in that time I was able to fight off throwing up most of the time (vomited only about 5 times, triggered usually by brushing my teeth or a strong odour). I'm feeling better now but still get waves of nausea every now and then but at least I can eat small amounts now. For nearly 5 weeks I was living off toast, fluids and plain pasta...horrible lol

mine is pretty bad today but im not sure if its because i ate fast food that triggered it or what but ive been wearing my seabands to help cut back but i still feel sick. i felt sick two weeks ago but then it came back today at around 4 am. if i eat non-salted crackers it helps. empty stomach for me is a huge no no.

Ugh ms is the worst! I get it in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, when the smelly bread delivery guy walks by, when someone wearing too much cologne walks by, when I smell ranch dressing, when I eat, when I don't eat, when I drink water...you get the idea. It started out in the mornings. Then moved to morning and evening. Now it doesn't care. With taking ms medication I get sick about twice a day, without it about 8-12 times a day. Soooooo...I hope yours doesn't get worse, but if it does, that is what you have to look forward to. Sorry for the bad news.

with my last pregnancy i had it only in evenings but it was pretty bad. iv started with it in the morning this time and it lasts for hours and then goes and comes back again with strong smells etc...
feel green right now!!!

Haha oh dear everyone aren't we sexy
hopefully mine stays at 2 times a day I can deal with that- thankfully it's before and after work so I don't have 2 explain myself phew x

I've been fine so far, just had 1 morning where was a little bit nauseous. With my previous 2 pregnancies only had nausea, was never sick, although used to gag when brushing my teeth and only had that once so far this time. And there were certain foods I couldn;t face eating, would make me gag. Hoping I get away lightly with it this time round

Just a little bit of hope.. For some, it does get better! I used to be sick all day long. I couldn't look at anything or smell anything at all. I would have to eat only crackers and drink 7up. Then it settled down a bit and I was just really gaggy. Now I'm 12w2d and I'm hardly ever nauseas. Every once in a while after eating I will get sick or one thing that really gets me is when I put more food in my dogs dish! Lol

I find wheat crunches really help. I eaten a 24 pack in 2 days- oops lol

I had a lot of luck with jolly ranchers helping me!

It shouldn't be called morning sickness it should be called morning noon and night sickness!! I have it 100x worse than last time

The only thing that's getting me through is tropical dilute juice and plain pasta!

I don't feel like I'm pregnant I feel like I'm really ill, I'm at the point of going to get something for it from the doctor!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"