Morning Sickness!

SleepyBaby

Reaction score
Hey all :)

Morning sickness, ive had mild, i feel a bit iccky but not to much, off and on, today was my lil ladys birthday and we where up and out on the go all day and i forgot to eat... BIG MISTAKE... hunger makes me feel sick adding to not wanting to eat adding to sickness and so on!

Anyone else notice this??

Yes definitely, with all my pregnancies hunger and tiredness make it so much worse, try and eat little and often! I say this, after not taking any of that advice and just wolfing down a big dinner which may be resurfacing soon!! The nausea is horrible isn;t it x

its really mad! i had a chicken cup of soup few nights ago and it made me feel so ill! i couldnt actually vomit but the feeling was so intense i was wishing i would just to get it over it!

then it goes away and i miss it haha!!

I've also had mild morning sickness, I work in the morning and I'm trying to keep it together when I'm with my co-workers. I haven't told anyone at work so its hard to keep it together. I feel so sick I don't want to eat but when I finally can eat I do feel a little better. I have only had a few times where I gaged but as long as I breathe and drink water I've been good. I'm most excited about my ultrasound this week!

Mine has been so different this time round. Last time I couldn't eat much and lost 1st in 3.5 weeks. This time my nausea is controlled by food so long as I eat just the right amount at the right time I'm not too bad. I've been really sick this week and I thought oh here we go again but turns out it was just a tummy bug so I've got my fingers crossed that this is as bad as my ms gets as I can't cope with it being as bad as last time. Not with a 2.5 yr old to look after!

Mine is the same way! If my stomach gets empty, or close to empty, I get so sick feeling. Hunger pains topped off with nausea.

I've started hoarding crackers everywhere. I've been sleeping with a pack of peanut butter crackers on the nightstand and keep them in my purse. I literally have to force myself to munch on them because I have no appetite.

Yes I get that too it's such a vicious circle. I'm not a breakfast person but force myself to eat cereals as I get awful hunger pangs when I first wake up. And if I don't snack inbetween meals I get really nauseous. Yesterday it took all my strength not to be sick. I'm struggling with finding things to eat as I have zero appetite at the moment :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->