Morning Sickness??

cbrown402

Reaction score
Please pardon the lack of lingo... I'm new to posting on these forums.. not at all new to reading them.
Anyway, I'm irregular, but I believe I did... BD... during the right time. Took a test several days too early and in the middle of the day LOL. I've been trying to be good and wait until the right time this time around where I'll for sure get a BFP if it's going to be BFP this month. I would be 15 to 17 DPO now... I think it's time, but I'm scared to see that BFN :cry: Last time I tested at like 9-11 DPO so no big shocker that it was BFN then... didn't hurt so bad knowing it was probably too early to test.

My only real symptom has been terrible gas and bloating, constipation, maybe lack of appetite, tiny bit of increased smell, and some really bad insomnia... yesterday the girls were tender to the touch but not really tender otherwise.

This morning, after an all nighter, I got reallly sick to my stomach... like hangover nauseous. Then I proceeded to gag, run to the toilet.... and burp into it. Repeatedly. And as fast as the nausea came, it went again.

I dunno... I'm having such... atypical? symptoms... I'm scared to test. That gutwrenching feeling of seeing the negative after the longest 3 minute panic attack of your life....

The struggle.

Has anyone had any weird symptoms like that? I need reassurance before I go out and buy another test.

I should probably specify that by "all nighter" I mean that I was up all night with insomnia, not drinking. LOL!

I am wondering the same. Last time I was pregnant I had a really bad gag reflex and it's back! Along with sore and itchy boobs, cramps. I've no idea when I ovulated somewhere between 20th -26th July I think. Done some tests all with fmu and bfn 😢

I think I was 26-29, but being irregular it's impossible for me to figure out exactly when, even with checking fluids etc. I haven't gone for the ovulation testers yet. I'm actually diagnosed with PCOS and was told via blood test after FT that I was not ovulating at all on Clomid/Progesterone and ended up pregnant a month later after I quit trying. SO... I don't have much faith in ovulation kits for my situation anyway.

I'm currently going through the thing where I have symptoms that are abnormal for me, but not necessarily super common in early pregnancy... and then it makes me wonder if this isn't just some sick twisted psychological thing I'm doing to myself. I think all of us have probably gone through the months where we think we're going to get that BFP and it's BFN. This feels so much different than those times though. Those are like, well... my boobs might be sore maybe if I poke them a bunch of times. This time, it's not like that. My anxiety though...

Just moved to a new area, have no friends to hold my hand while I'm agonizing over the stupid stick... (getting teary now haha!)

Either way, this month is going to either be BFP or death by menstruation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->