Morning sickness

Bundle of joy

Reaction score
Is it normal to not have morning sickness yet? I am 5 weeks and haven't really had any sickness... Had head aches and tiredness though. I can't remember from my first pregnancy I think it was around 6/7 weeks I got it. I am
Now around 5 weeks

I never had it at all with dd and touch wood just had nausea with this one xx

I *think* I was around 7-9 weeks when it started with my daughter but it's kicked in full force as of yesterday with this one. Think I'm 8w1d today.

Have just bought some 'Sea Bands' and I really think they're working. Almost within about 5 mins I am definitely not as nauseas.

Was about 7 weeks with DS, but this time it started at 5 weeks. I wish it had started much later as I've been suffering quite badly this time round.

Yea still early. It usually starts after 6-7 weeks for most and some ladies are lucky enough to not get many symptoms (although I do understand how reassuring symptoms can be)

Mine started at six weeks and I've just been to the doctors to get some anti sickness meds as I feel so ill! I never thought of sea bands though........do they work?

I'm 5 weeks 3 days and my "morning" sickness kicked in around 2 o'clock this morning and hung around all day. But I asked my friend with a baby about it and she said she never had any nausea. Enjoy the time you have before it (possibly) rears its head!

Mine started at six weeks and I've just been to the doctors to get some anti sickness meds as I feel so ill! I never thought of sea bands though........do they work?

I put them on this morning and literally within 10 mins my nausea had gone.

Will keep them on and see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow.

I didn't have it with DD and still don't have it with this one. Every woman and pregnancy is different!

I put them on this morning and literally within 10 mins my nausea had gone.

Will keep them on and see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow.

Thankyou 😃 will go to the chemist in a sec and get some.

The only thing that's really standing out is leg pain and head aches

I never had it when I was pg with my ds, this pg I have felt nauseous since around 6 weeks x

i only felt a tiny bit before and thought that was morning sickness - i was 8 weeks on monday and it just full blown turned up - from 4 in the morning until 4 in the afternoon! And i ache and i'm tired and i gag at everything :(

i've heard that while morning sickness is a good sign it's not necessarily a bad sign if you don't get it. something like 1 in 10 people don't get any at all. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"