Morning sickness

xxxemmaxxx

Reaction score
Does it still count as morning sickness if you just have nausea and food avasions?

I had HG second time so even though I dont feel great at all and eating plain things because I havent actually been sick yet (i'm 7.5 weeks) i dont know if this actually counts as morning sickness?!

I hope so because that's exactly what I have. I might not be throwing up but still feel rubbish when the nausea hits!

Yes definitely!
My first boy I had similar to this maybe not as bad and certainly didnt start as early as when this did at 5.5 weeks!
Then I go on to have another boy but ended up in hospital twice with HG..
so i'm kind of wondering why i dont have it again I guess!
But I've felt like I've had a hangover for 2 weeks!

Ugh, HG sounds awful. Yeah, I tend to feel better in the mornings, but even so I still feel a bit grotty all the time. Nausea hits sometime in the afternoon or evening and continues until about 4am! I guess I should count myself lucky that it's not worse, and I like having symptoms as it's comforting to know that's a good sign, but I am looking forward to feeling a bit more normal in 2nd tri (I hope!). I've had the nausea since 6 weeks but apart from one close call, no actual sickness yet. Maybe you've got a girl this time :p

I think I'd fall off my chair in disbelief!
Or fall off the hospital bed should I say!
Im so excited to have another baby I'm really lucky my Oh has been open to a big family.
My boys are quite close in age and this time I've left the gap to be nearly 3 years so I reckon I'm in for a whole different ball game!

I have 6 boys and 1 girl and the only pregnancy where I didn't feel like death was hers which actually convinced me it was a boy as I'd read morning sickness is worse with boys

Isnt that funny. Thats whats making me think that is a boy as its similar to DS1 in some ways. But obviously not similar to DS2!
What will be will be but I guess Even after 2 boys i'm just assuming it will
Be another!
I have to say ive never had sore boobs/nipples before and they have been really sensitive at times.
My hair and skin has gone mank but it did with dS1 but not ds2!
Might be staying team yellow so a long time to wait yet!

im hoping for another girl as my daughter would just love a sister and shes nearly 7 so already a big age gap. We will be team yellow as well but will have fun with nub theory etc. to be honest my girl pregnancy wasnt all that different from any other pregnancy and they boys pregnancies have sometimes been majorly different so i dont really think you can go by symptoms for gender.

My MS this time feels the same as with my 1st DS....Horrible; all day nausea, food aversions, hot, vomiting, dry heaving, fatigue Insomnia & extra extra Saliva!!!

I'm 6wks 4 days prego 2nd trimester seems no where in sight bc of this MS. But very much grateful

Absoloutely still morning sickness! You don't have to throw up, the nausea is debilitating enough! I had to take meds to stop me throwing up everything I ate but the nausea remained so bad life was a struggle! I ended up borderline going into hospital from the nausea alone as I just didn't want to eat or drink a thing. I got very dehydrated!

Oh, and I'm having a girl.. so the MS being worse for a boy doesn't appear to apply for me ..!

Hope everyone feels much better soon!

Absoloutely still morning sickness! You don't have to throw up, the nausea is debilitating enough! I had to take meds to stop me throwing up everything I ate but the nausea remained so bad life was a struggle! I ended up borderline going into hospital from the nausea alone as I just didn't want to eat or drink a thing. I got very dehydrated!

Oh, and I'm having a girl.. so the MS being worse for a boy doesn't appear to apply for me ..!

Hope everyone feels much better soon!

I think the theory is its worse for a girl it just worked out differently for me. Poor you it sounds horrendous.

I'm only 6 weeks 2 days but so far my "morning sickness" sounds similar to yours - just nausea. It comes and goes. It's not *too* bad but is more like annoying. It usually helps if I eat something to settle my stomach. It seems to come the most strongly when I am hungry...like when I wake up and in the afternoon and late in the evening. I wonder if it will get worse!!

Ive dry heaved the last two mornings.. god i feel so gross.
I'm 7 weeks 4 days today.. did anyones actual sickness start around now and when did it stop?!
From memory ds1 - slight nausea for a couple of weeks possibly 9-11 or 8-10 something like that..
ds2 - HG 6 weeks until 18 approx.

I am still dry heaving so much it hurts my throat and stomach. Every morning and then starts again in the late afternoon unless something really smelly turns my stomach.
Pretty much 10 weeks though so hoping it will stop soon!

My morning sickness stopped last week so hopefully it stops for you too x

Did it? Thats fantastic. Its definitely easing which I'm pleased about. My DS2 gave me HG until 18 weeks so this pregnancy although I've fely pretty yuk since 5.5 weeks is much better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->