Morning sickness?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by smithmommy2, Jan 24, 2011.

1. smithmommy2

smithmommy2 Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

I'm 22 weeks pregnant and I'm still getting frequent morning sickness throughout the day. So often that I can't even take my prenatal vitamins. Is this normal?

2. emme

emme Saffy's Mummy <3

i'm still sick every morning, i've tried every thing to try stop it, some of us ''lucky'' ones just seem to get it all the way till the end x

3. rwllgoodchild

rwllgoodchild I love my son

Mine stopped being all day sickness at around 20 weeks but im still sick on a morning most days :sick:
    Im kinda used to it now though so it doesnt bother me now, OH knows the bathroom is mine first thing :rofl: xx

4. Sooz

Sooz Paige & Mason's Mum!

On days when I'm sick (now 2-3 times a week, used to be several times a day) I don't even make it out of bed in the morning. The mop bucket lives permanently next to my side of the bed. I've long learned to live with it to be honest, it is just part of life now.

5. Katie Tattie

Katie Tattie Well-Known Member

My god! I feel so sorry for you lot! mine stopped altogether at about 16 weeks can't imagine how you guys feel. I really hope that you all get at least a bit of relief x

6. miss cakes

miss cakes Well-Known Member

oh god how dreadful you poor ladies! mine stopped at around ten weeks and that was bad enough! xx

7. Sarahfromuk

Sarahfromuk Well-Known Member

Mine is still lingering at nearly 15 weeks. Sick in the morning and then the feeling of sickness all day! Yes its normal. We are all different. Just hang in there - all be worth it in the end :) xxx

8. Cupcake_Queen

Cupcake_Queen Mummy of 2...so far! :)

Mine stopped at 17 weeks, but i stop taking the vitamins as they were making it worse!! :) xx

9. mummySS

mummySS Mum of 2!

Mine's still hanging around at 16 weeks, and i have a feeling it's not going anywhere! :(

10. Skye1

Skye1 Well-Known Member

Mine eased off at about 16 weeks but I still vomit. Like last night out of no where I had to get up at 1am and sicked up so much..

11. SamiraNChris

SamiraNChris Hayden & expecting #2 :D

oh nooo!! you have scared me! im 14 weeks and still getting sickness bad and hoping it will go soon! you have made me lose hope haha! so sorry to hear so many of us being so ill! its all worth it in the end :D x