Morning sickness?

smithmommy2

Pregnant - 3rd Trimester
Reaction score
I'm 22 weeks pregnant and I'm still getting frequent morning sickness throughout the day. So often that I can't even take my prenatal vitamins. Is this normal?

i'm still sick every morning, i've tried every thing to try stop it, some of us ''lucky'' ones just seem to get it all the way till the end x

Mine stopped being all day sickness at around 20 weeks but im still sick on a morning most days :sick:
Im kinda used to it now though so it doesnt bother me now, OH knows the bathroom is mine first thing :rofl: xx

On days when I'm sick (now 2-3 times a week, used to be several times a day) I don't even make it out of bed in the morning. The mop bucket lives permanently next to my side of the bed. I've long learned to live with it to be honest, it is just part of life now.

My god! I feel so sorry for you lot! mine stopped altogether at about 16 weeks can't imagine how you guys feel. I really hope that you all get at least a bit of relief x

oh god how dreadful you poor ladies! mine stopped at around ten weeks and that was bad enough! xx

Mine is still lingering at nearly 15 weeks. Sick in the morning and then the feeling of sickness all day! Yes its normal. We are all different. Just hang in there - all be worth it in the end :) xxx

Mine stopped at 17 weeks, but i stop taking the vitamins as they were making it worse!! :) xx

Mine's still hanging around at 16 weeks, and i have a feeling it's not going anywhere! :(

Mine eased off at about 16 weeks but I still vomit. Like last night out of no where I had to get up at 1am and sicked up so much..

oh nooo!! you have scared me! im 14 weeks and still getting sickness bad and hoping it will go soon! you have made me lose hope haha! so sorry to hear so many of us being so ill! its all worth it in the end :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->