Morning Sickness

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by acowart, Oct 9, 2008.

1. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

I havent got my :bfp: but I have been extremely nauseated and havent been able to keep anything down for a week now. I have been getting better at trying to keep it down. My boobies are really sore and AF was due today but no signs of her coming. I have some mild cramping on my left side, its more like a flutter. My back is killing me, and have a stuffy nose. But I havent seen many people be sick this early on so i figured I would try my luck here. When did you start feeling nauseated (sp)? Thank you in advanced

2. LongRoadAhead

LongRoadAhead ♥Due 06/05/09♥

I didnt have any signs atall that I was pregnant just knew deep down, I started to feel sick at about 6/7 weeks.
    Good luck trying to get BFP :) Fingers crossed this month is urs:D
    X

3. bethyb

bethyb Expecting our third!!!

i was about 5 weeks with this baby but on one of my other pregnacys i knew a week before my period was due as my boobs were killing me and i started to feel sick! so yeah u can get it really early on in some pregnacies.. good luck xx

4. Baci

Baci Mum of 2

Hi,

I only got my BFP on Monday, I'm 4w4d and I've been feeling a bit nauseous already.

With my little girl, I think the morning sickness started a couple of weeks later.

Good luck!

Carol xx

5. Rumpskin

Rumpskin Free to try again!

I always had nausea with PMT anyway but started to feel really sick at 7 weeks.

xx

6. emzlouize

emzlouize mum 2 Aidan & Angel Mason

5 weeks i was when i got my first bout of it but every1s diffrent rnt they! good luck xx

7. Laura--x

Laura--x Guest

I first got mine when i was 6 weeks. But everyones different and it sounds positive hun x