Morrison’s test?

I still see something on the cb.. when is AF due/how many dpo are you?

I don’t know because I’m yet to have a period from having my DD (she’s one) but I did a month of taking fertility aid but gave me terrible mood swings so I stopped taking it.

Ohh i see. I hope you know whats happening one way or another soon!

:hug: I’ve been there and know it’s maddening and downright cruel.

I cleaned out my cabinet under my bathroom sink the other day (where I test about 3x more than I’d ever admit to DH)

And found 32 used FRER’s and almost as many empty boxes.

Not to get hopes up but I'm pretty sure I pulled up some pink on that FRER..what do you guys think?

Attachments

• mrshazard.jpg
    mrshazard.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 47
Yes I do too I have some more coming tomorrow so will try and hold out till Wednesday morning ... I know haha

I see lines! I've never had any issue with the Asda/Morrison's tests. Hopefully the FRER are just duds. I don't rate them as much as other people seem to.

FBF36559-8B61-4059-BBA9-B1AA05F85E23.jpg

My last clear blue this morning. Another faint but visable line. Unsure of colour but there at 3 min mark.

Just don’t understand what’s going on. If I was pregnanct the lines would have been darker by now because it’s been nearly 4 days!

I have frer coming in the post today. If it not a clear positive in just going to say it’s BFN and move on.

I’m moving house next week so have a lot of other stuff to pre occupy my self with that’s for sure!

I definitely see that line, but agree that i would've thought it would be getting darker by now. I hope the frer gives you a clear answer.
Good luck with the house move!

Maybe you started with low hcg initially?

It wouldn't make sense to me that you'd get so many 'evaps', you know? Theres gotta be something there.

Yeah I know what you mean, I’ve been on countdown to pregnancy and looked at the CB 6 days early brand and it seems people are getting the same lines so I think it’s just the tests are dodgy. Another brand that now can’t be trusted. Honestly what’s most infuriating is that they write on the information leaflet that a line is a line no matter how faint yet here we are. I honestly don’t even have the energy for this any more I had the same a few weeks ago and got a load of bad tests. I’m going to do one last frer tomorrow morning, I’ll post a pic and will leave it at that.thank you for your support x

I haven’t trusted those CB tests since they gave me bright blue lines which were false. I would rely more on a FRER I think

1CA935F9-D681-4534-B662-7410799D2293.jpg

So did an frer this morning there is a squinted but feel like it’s just an indent shadow line. Not sure if you can see it. But if it was a real line then it should by all accounts be darker than that by now so that’s what is making me think it’s not. Any way I’m sure I’ll be back soon obsessing yet again over false positive lines/Evaps which I seem prone to getting a lot of!

Thing is is I ever do get a real bfp it’s going to have to be blazing before I believe it because of all this malarkey haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->