Mortified by MS

Moondancer101

Reaction score
OMG as if my sickness wasn't bad enough I was sick in the street this morning. Thankfully it was still dark but there were a few people around. I practically ran back home and cried all over DP while he laughed at me

I once threw up IN the car in the middle of an office carpark...pregnancy is just so sexy!!

I threw up in one of those flower planter things on Buchanan street in Glasgow during rush hour, it was all the fag smoke and coffee that set me off - it was super busy and I couldn't get off the street :wacko:

I was sick on the supermarket car park last week, in full view of lots of shoppers!
Roll on second trimester :) x

Hehe I was sick into a plastic bag as we drove along the motorway at rush hour today, so embarrassing. I know people in the next lane saw me :lol:

About a month ago, i puked in a huge plantpot thing right by Windsor castle :cry: swear people thought I was drunk. safe to safe I made a hasty exit to my car.

When I was pregnant with my daughter I threw up on my plate in the middle of a food court at a busy mall. It came out of nowhere and there was no way I was gonna try and make it through a crowd of people to get to the restroom.

I worry people think I am drunk/hungover too, in fact I have faked a lot of hangovers to hide my MS

When I was pregnant with my daughter I threw up on my plate in the middle of a food court at a busy mall. It came out of nowhere and there was no way I was gonna try and make it through a crowd of people to get to the restroom.

Okay, this one made me chortle aloud :lol:

I was singing at a local holiday resort a few weeks ago, popular with drunken Brits abroad. After the show I raced to the beach, hid behind the first aid cabin and threw up. If anyone saw me, they would have assumed I was a holidaymaker, I'll bet.

About a month ago, i puked in a huge plantpot thing right by Windsor castle :cry: swear people thought I was drunk. safe to safe I made a hasty exit to my car.

OK. That's the best story ever. I can never even hope to puke near Windsor Castle. Or any castle for that matter. Castles are sort of thin on the ground here....

Lol my mom lives in windsor, so I am there all the time, thankfully there are so many tourist that I hope they will NEVER recognize me :nope:

I actually LOL'd reading this one. The other people there must have lost a bit of their confidence in the quality of the food court food haha. My friend had HG and carried bags around with her as she was sick 10-20x a day. Luckily she felt ok until the urge hit so was mostly able to function. So I think she barfed everywhere in the city though!

Best puke story I've ever heard! (Sorry!)

Bet you turned a lot of people off their food lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->