Moses basket

I have one.

Wasnt going to, we were just going to put baby into the cot straight away, but my mum felt bad and said the baby would be cosier in the moses basket, so she bought one and took that (and the stand) on the plane from Scotland to Holland last week, bless her.

We have it in our bedroom now, I have to say it takes up way less room than the cot would.

x

I have one for the living room. I hate it :rofl:

Apparently it's practical, but I don't want to put her in it at all. :lol:

I wasn't going to get one but a friend offered me hers and its been invaluable. I just move it from bedroom to living room during the day. They don't last very long though as my little one is 3 months old and will soon be too big.

We werent going to bother but then we brought our cotbed... It is huge! And I really cant be bothered to put it up in our room (I dont think it'd fit anyway!) and then have to take it down and put it up again in the nursery...

Plus I'll be taking the moses basket with us when we visit family so at least she's got somewhere familar to sleep in - I remember with my nephews, we had to put towels around the bed to stop them falling off/rolling over - at least with a moses basket I know she's safe =)

I really thought they were a waste of money to begin with but the one we have is superb and pretty big tbh - think we'll get quite a few months worth out of it.

I've got one (boyfriends mum bought it for us) there isn't space in our bedroom for the cot so will use the moses basket for the first few months and slowly move the little one into his own room into the cotbed xx

We currently live in a 1 bed flat and managed to get the cot up in the bedroom. Ellis will be going straight into the cot and as we are on 1 floor I don't need to bring him downstairs with me ect. I will be near to him what ever room I'm in. Also, I have been told by several people that moving their little ones from Mose's baskets into cots was a bit daunting so hoping to cut that bit out!!

We've got a moses basket, i didn't want to put a new born straight in a cotbed. I wanted to be able to carry it around and keep any eye on it.

We got our moses basket given to us second hand with a stand, but we bought a new matress for it.

Hope this helps. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"