Moses basket

XKatX

Reaction score
This may sound like a really stupid question, but I have to ask it.
I have a cotbed for LO and we are using a growbag instead of full bedding. Since then, we have been given a moses basket, so LO will spend the first few weeks in this.
Can I use the growbag in the moses basket, or do I need to get some moses basket bedding? The Growbag looks so huge compared to the moses basket!!!

I would personally get some bedding.You only will need a couple of sheets and a blanket.Baby will soon out grow the basket.The grow bag may swamp a newborn like you say it lokks huge in basket and you dont want it scrunched up round baby xx

I've got sleep bags an a moses basket i assumed that LO sleeps in his bag in the basket dont they?? I'm not sure now, i've got blankets too if not but good question.x

I only used the moses basket/small crib downstairs for baby to nap in during the day and covered with a little blanket. I always put them in the swinging crib/cot upstairs rather than lugging the carrycot/moses basket up and down every morning and evening:dohh:

I love sleeping bags and swear by them as all mine have used them and all slept soooooooooooooo well at night, I'm convinced it's coz they were always snug and comfy but I do think it may be quite big in a moses basket I guess:blush:

I have a couple of blankets to use for the moses basket x

I have two little sheets and two small cellular blankets for the moses basket. They are 'pram' size so will do for that too if I need them. My friend said its worth getting them as some newborns like to be swaddled to sleep and a growbag won't do that.

I've got blankets for the moses till LO is abit bigger! x

I'd keep blankets for the moses basket if i were you too hun

i used blankets in mine they are a really good price in matalan x

I use in blankets in the moses basket. About ten of them.. plus a vest and babygro because its freezing in our house at night! :lol:

Well, after what you lot have said - it looks like I'm gonna have to go shopping :dohh:. What a shame!! OH is dispairing of me now - he thinks I have an addiction!! (Of course I do - I'm a woman!!!!)

Blankets! You can never have too many of them anyway, i know i have about 20!

Babies r us hun.They do a moses basket bundle.that should do you nicely.Its no more than £20 i think xx

i agree, we have been given a set of two little sheets for the moses basket and have loads of blankies already, the growbags do look like a good idea but newborns do like to be swaddled so ur better off just until he/she is a bit settled and save the growbags for when the baby is moved into the cot

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->