Most confusing cycle ever....

going4three

Reaction score
So I am on my first full cycle since early miscarriage almost 2 months ago...I have been using OPK's since CD 8. I am currently on CD 17. My OPK's have been getting progressively darker since CD 12, but never a full positive. CD 14 they were very close to positive, but just a smidge lighter (part of the line I would probably say was positive, but part was a little lighter). I started getting cramps that night, very noticeable cramps. Mainly on the right side. They were very similar to period cramps and I could feel them in my back and down my legs. By the morning they were gone. I assumed I must have ovulated, since I have had a few ovulations that felt that way. Since then my OPK's (I kept testing since I never got a true positive, just in case) have been getting a tad bit darker still (still kind of a dark outline of a little lighter then control line), but still not completely positive, just slightly closer then the day the cramps started. Has anyone had this happened. If it had not been for the obvious cramping I would assume I am late ovulating, but the cramps were not mild and they lasted all night. My CM has gone creamy, I am not constipated anymore (I am always constipated lately near ovulation) and all sign of ovulation are completely gone (sorry TMI). Any insight would be so appreciated. I am continuing to use the OPK's just in case and we are doing what we need to do just in case, but I have never had this happen. I am pretty regular and normally ovulate on schedule, near CD 14.... would you get cramps and have them go away and not ovulate? Does anyone have cramps that go away prior to ovulation...would the OPK get a tad darker after ovulation for a day or so? Thanks everyone!!!!

The last OPK I took actually looks a bit lighter then it has for a few days....maybe I just do not surge enough to get a full positive, or at least not this cycle...so frustrating though. I am really hoping I am on 1-2 DPO....I hate not knowing for sure. I was using knew OPK's (IC) that I have never used before, so maybe they just do not work as well for me.

What time do you take the test? I have heard of some ladies getting short surges so if only taking them once a day maybe you missed the strong surge and caught only the end of it. I was scared of this happening ot me since this was my first month using opks so I tested twice a day haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->