Most confusing month

Jessie1993

Mother of 2 angel babies
Reaction score
CD11. But on CD1 I had a crazy experience! Normally I have horrible period cramps 2 days. But on CD 1 I was so sick! I threw up 18 hours straight just about with no relief. Ended me in the hospital for 5 hours. No medicine they gave me could relieve my sickness so I left still sick for a few more hours. Turns out my CBC was abnormal, which means my blood count was abnormal, they didnt even explain it to me! The doctor never told me my results, I read it on the discharge papers. Well anyway that day I had tons of thick ewcm, mixed with light red/pinkish bleeding. I litterly had a big glob of ewcm come outta me and it was super strechy. And thats how I bled for 3-4 days, then I spotted pink for like 5 minutes on the 5th day then nothing else. Now CD11 and my stools has been super soft for a few days, I had diarrhea yesterday and all lastnight. Sorry TMI post. Im just confused :/ Im getting soft stomach cramps, my cervix is high and soft. Headaches, indigestion. Its been 3 months since my very early MC.

Plus ive got bumps on my areola, appear to look white and my areola is red and looks darker :/

No, the hospital gave me one but that was the day I started bleeding, so if by chance it was IB it wouldnt of shown up then. I want to but im tired of buying tests and getting BFN, my boyfriend said yesterday he wanted me to be pregnant so bad so I dont want to see a BFN. Silly I know. Guess ill have to wait it out and see if u ovulate this week.

oh sorry, I read that wrong...maybe you just had a weird period.

I've read from some women that after a mc it takes their period a few cycles to get back to normal. I would assume you are gearing up to ovulate and go ahead a BD like usual!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->