most confusing tww ever! out? promising two weeks

munchkinnn

Reaction score
please helppp ! could i be pregnant?? so confuseddxx?
I've currently started a new bc pill (Junel fe ) which is a lower dose than most other pills. On my 2nd pack I had spotting on the 11th a week after my period, which I've read that on a lower dose pill breakthrough ovulation can occur. Also the day before the spotting I experienced the worse stinging burning sensation in my nipples and also started leaking. And also the bumps around my areola and on my nipples became more prominent and ive read that they become prominent during early pregnancy.The following week I was nauseous, Moody to the point where I was irritated while getting a hour long professional massage lol, tired, and had really sore breast. Then from the 20th to the 23rd I had very light brown spotting and then after that the nausea and tiredness pretty much stopped but i spontaneously broke out on my face, it was like i went through puberty again x10 and got a rash on my chedt. I took two pregnancy tests and both came up negative at 11 and 13dpo. On the 30th my period came on and normally I'd dismiss the whole pregnancy thing but my nipples are still what seems like lactating and stingy and that's never happened until this month. and i am in no way one of those girls who wants to be pregnant so bad that my body makes me have the symptoms. I need real advice please!! And my puppy has been following me everywhere Lol and absolutely haaaas to be on my tummy whenever he can

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->