Most difficult question

worrying

Reaction score
That comes every day...

What do you want for dinner? :sick:

I honestly preferred it when I was in hospital and my nutrients came through my arm...

Ummm...I'm contemplating that very question right now. I'm hungry but everything I think of makes me feel queasy. I may just settle for a bowl of cereal I think.

Hubby is on lates so I don't need to consider him. However I've got my 3.5 yr old to feed too.

I finally feel fine now, from week 6 and 7 I was feeling so AWFUL. Not ms but lots of nausea.

Ugh I was really hoping to be feeling better by now... I mean I AM better when compared to a few weeks ago when I was vomiting 6 or 7 times a day and couldn't get out of bed.. But I NEED to eat for my baby now and I still can't do it!

A Veggie burger! Just the burger, then rice crispies, then a yogurt (over the period of the afternoon)

A cheese salad sandwich! Seriously this is about all I eat at the moment.....sigh! I want to enjoy food again :-(

I feel lucky and have been able to cook and eat normal food since 10 weeks! But prior to that fried chicken (homemade rather than KFC) and chips. Baked beans where the only veg to pass my lips in that whole time

Luckily I haven't really got much nausea atm, it was awfull from weeks 5 to 7 though I just ate toast, weetabix, sandwiches, etc i couldn't face proper meals! Also smells really put me off certain foods, like baked beans,fried food,garlic.. Oh the joys of 1st tri lolx

We tend to eat a lot of crackers, fruits and veggies, and meat platters LOL. with yogurt, haahah. Not the best thignt o eat for dinner but it works, and she loves it! None the less I try and make sure she is eating the best meal that she can

I've been eating mostly comfort foods this week: cheese, yogurt, mashed potatoes, 7up. Trying to take in more fruits and veggies- although making me nauseous this week. Good luck!

Fish and Chips (shop bought frozen rather than chip shop!).

Baked beans are also the only veg I'm eating at the moment.

Lots of pasta and chicken is good, I can't eat fish or red meat at the moment!

I seem to have had a relapse and feeling very nauseous again. Can't seem to face anything and have no energy to do anything.

I know what you mean!! I end up eating a bowl of veg every evening...(which is not necessarilly a bad thing!) And rice goes down pretty well too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->