Most embarrassing places...

lilmisscaviar

2 girls, 3 boys
Reaction score
... you've thrown up from morning sickness? I had HG in the last 2 of my 3 pregnancies and morning sickness has just started this pregnancy. Thankfully I'm a SAHM now and can be sick in the privacy of home but with my pregnancy with my DS I was working and it was torture. I worked retail as a cashier and remember running away from a line of customers while dry heaving into the trash can that was under the register. Thankfully I didn't actually vomit but it was still embarrassing :(

My best friend was pregnant with twins and was super sick with them. She told me a story when the bus was on going to work came to a stop (not her stop but she couldn't hold it anymore and didn't want to throw up on the bus) so she ran off the bus and threw up on the side of the street. Then the bus pulled off without her so not only did she have to pay bus fare again but she was late to work. Talk about a bad day!

What is your most embarrassing story?

I've been pretty sick this time round so have made an effort not to go anywhere in public unless I really need to :haha: perfect excuse to stay in pyjamas.
I have been sick twice on the school run. Once in the gutter because there was nowhere else to do it! It was very embarrassing as there was obviously other people about doing the school run and lots of passing cars etc!

I once threw up outside my doctors all over the floor and a boy and his mum walked past and he said to his mum 'why is that lady being sick there mum?' That was pretty embarrassing.

That was my last pregnancy when I had hg and had just seen the doctor again !

My last pregnancy I was driving on a highway in a traffic jam and I got a wave of nausea out of the blue. I literally had nothing with me to barf in, and it happened so quickly that I ended up throwing up on my lap. The car next to me was a group of teenage boys starring at me so disgusted. I was mortified!!! To make it worse to sit in traffic another 40 minutes in the heat of summer before I could change out of my clothes.

For me it was a day at school. Not even a day. Just a couple of hours. I was in and out of the bathroom like 3 times within an hour (while instructors were lecturing). I finally had to ask to leave. I was puking while driving with other cars driving in the other direction (I didn't have time to pull over as it just kept hitting me so quickly). I had no other way to get home but to drive myself. Oh and that was the same day I had MIL take me to the ED and was puking into a bucket in the passenger seat right in front of her.

My last pregnancy I was driving on a highway in a traffic jam and I got a wave of nausea out of the blue. I literally had nothing with me to barf in, and it happened so quickly that I ended up throwing up on my lap. The car next to me was a group of teenage boys starring at me so disgusted. I was mortified!!! To make it worse to sit in traffic another 40 minutes in the heat of summer before I could change out of my clothes.

:huh: (there's not a smilie the appropriately fits! lol) You poor thing! I cannot even imagine! Especially with the heat and having to sit in traffic..

I've been pretty sick this time round so have made an effort not to go anywhere in public unless I really need to :haha: perfect excuse to stay in pyjamas.
I have been sick twice on the school run. Once in the gutter because there was nowhere else to do it! It was very embarrassing as there was obviously other people about doing the school run and lots of passing cars etc!

I hear ya. I only go out when I need to this time.

I once threw up outside my doctors all over the floor and a boy and his mum walked past and he said to his mum 'why is that lady being sick there mum?' That was pretty embarrassing.

That was my last pregnancy when I had hg and had just seen the doctor again !

Oh, the innocent of youth! How awful that you had to get sick right at that time but I've had HG in my last 2 of 3 pregnancies and have just been diagnosed with it again so I feel for you. I barely made it through my first appointment.

Ugh! How miserable you must have been! I probably would have gotten sick again :sick:

For me it was a day at school. Not even a day. Just a couple of hours. I was in and out of the bathroom like 3 times within an hour (while instructors were lecturing). I finally had to ask to leave. I was puking while driving with other cars driving in the other direction (I didn't have time to pull over as it just kept hitting me so quickly). I had no other way to get home but to drive myself. Oh and that was the same day I had MIL take me to the ED and was puking into a bucket in the passenger seat right in front of her.

What sucks about the first trimester is that you're not comfortable telling people that you're pregnant and yet they're probably wondering if you had "the flu" why you just didn't stay home. You poor thing :(

I've had to pull over and just open my car door to puke, I've had to evacuate mid bus ride to puke 4 times on one road and I've puked so many times at work I've lost count XD it's really hard this time because I've got such bad sickness! My other 2 pregnancies I didn't really throw up at all, but it's non stop this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->