most frigthening experience

crystal_smith

married with 1 kid
Reaction score
Mine was just yesterday, i left my 2yr old daughter watching in the living the room. I went up to check on my work and clean the room, it took about 30mins or less. Then my mom was calling me and our neighbor was there, she said that she saw my daughter outside, near the store. She was having second-thoughts if she was my daughter or not. Thank God, our neighbor although having second thoughts still went to our house and brought my baby back! Imagine, how she was able to go out, she opened the door, opened the first gate and then the main gate! I did not know how to react, so i hugged her, said thank you to our neighbor, then we slept. But i cried last night, imagining what if...... T_T

That must have been scary!

I've had a few incidences with my 20 month old, Chase, and it is scary to think "what if".

We have to be grateful that the worst didn't happen and our kids are safe. :hugs:

I cant imagine how scary that must have been!
Makes you want to lock everything up and wrap them in cotton wool doesn't it?

When my son was 2 I was in the middle of setting the big trampoline up, the enclosure wasnt on yet and I was inside getting lunch for him. I heard my neighbour shouting, he had managed to drag his toddler slide close enough to the trampoline to get on it, and he had flipped off! Thankfully he just got up and back on again, had a wee bump on his head.
Enclosure went up immediately, while he was sat on it eating sarnies Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->