Most HAUNTED Live 2 night link as well night 6 Hallowe'en!!! tonight

here are colins photos from when he went there last yr

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=16865&id=505906270

i have a shoddow on video at wymering manor they have opendays there

we probably wont b able to get close today to be honest with all the crew and equipment around theres bound to be security plus we'll have the kids with us. we'll probably go to visit colins nan too maybe she could tell us some storys!

this is a photo of the gate from last time we went up there

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/n505906270_275920_7434.jpg

we probably wont b able to get close today to be honest with all the crew and equipment around theres bound to be security plus we'll have the kids with us. we'll probably go to visit colins nan too maybe she could tell us some storys!

that would be nice she may have some photos:hugs:

people think theyre faking but me and col were talking this morning and we think the medics were real coz they had on the welsh uniforms.. i dont think they could lie about things like that really

people think theyre faking but me and col were talking this morning and we think the medics were real coz they had on the welsh uniforms.. i dont think they could lie about things like that really

no stu was out for the count poor man

wymering manor

Attachments

• 1484886168_l.jpg
    1484886168_l.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 11
  • 1484887841_l.jpg
    1484887841_l.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 8
I felt so sorry for Stu! i said to my DF that paramedics cant fake what they were doing. Bring on night 2 :wohoo:

I love to watch Most Haunted...I used to believe it until I became an investigator and now am afraid to say alot is rigged by a few of the cast memebers. I know someone who has worked on MH.

I was crapping myself a few years back when they did Edinburgh Vaults as right after their filming we were investigating. I just shouldnt have watched it:rofl: but all I can say they got more activity in their 2/3 hours filming than we ever got in about 5 4 hour invests!

But alot of it is still real also.

I love Yvette(who according tomy friend has no clue about rigged stuff) and her screaming:rofl:

I cant believe I missed last night:dohh:what time is it on tonight?

Emma.xx

I love to watch Most Haunted...I used to believe it until I became an investigator and now am afraid to say alot is rigged by a few of the cast memebers. I know someone who has worked on MH.

I was crapping myself a few years back when they did Edinburgh Vaults as right after their filming we were investigating. I just shouldnt have watched it:rofl: but all I can say they got more activity in their 2/3 hours filming than we ever got in about 5 4 hour invests!

But alot of it is still real also.

I love Yvette(who according tomy friend has no clue about rigged stuff) and her screaming:rofl:

I cant believe I missed last night:dohh:what time is it on tonight?

Emma.xx

8pm the link is on page 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"