Most HAUNTED Live 2 night link as well night 6 Hallowe'en!!! tonight

:cry: NOoooooooooo it cant be rigged, although i always wondered i never had it confirmed.

Ta..I found it on my Sky menu thing. So am set for tonight but will be shattered for work tomorrow...oh well:rofl:

Emma.xx

no i dont thnk it is:hugs:

If i am honest i don't think it makes a difference to me as i get so carried away with it! I sit there screaming most of the time :laughing: Its great entertainment whatever the deal is! :hugs:

Nor me I liked it before and I still like to watch it now....

Cant wait for tonight...OH has gone out to pub and dinner with his friends so am hoping they stay out late so I can have peace and quiet to watch it....and cook myself a yummy late dinner.:blush:

Emma.xx

:headspin: I cant wait .. thank god its half term or i would be suffering this week.

I think it's rigged, I don't believe anything Karl or Stu do, I don't care either though, I still love it!!!

Gemma x

we went there yesterday and drove up to the front door, spoke to a nice security guard called gerry. drove past again lastnight when it was all lit up, looked stynning!

going to the live show 2nite! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

we went there yesterday and drove up to the front door, spoke to a nice security guard called gerry. drove past again lastnight when it was all lit up, looked stynning!

going to the live show 2nite! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

wow luckey it would be cool if your the one thats picked as well toight :happydance::happydance:

lol doubt it!

would be ace though

lastnights show was AWESOME :)

yes it was i was locking up and aload off kids ran past made me jump i nearly sh*t my self:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->