Most HAUNTED Live 2 night

hotsexymum

mum of 4
Reaction score
Most HAUNTED Live not long now can not wait :happydance::happydance:

https://www.livingtv.co.uk/shows/mosthauntedlive/

They did this here in the US 2 weeks ago.... I has gotten really boring.... I wonder if they will air the UK live here too....

:wohoo: i love most haunted live... i don't watch any of the series but i always watch the live ones... I don't like the new medium though he seems a bit crap. Bring back David wells i say :)

:wohoo: i love most haunted live... i don't watch any of the series but i always watch the live ones... I don't like the new medium though he seems a bit crap. Bring back David wells i say :)

I agree! Let's campaign to get David Wells back!! :happydance:

Oh - and hotsexymum - I'm presuming we are talking about Most HAUNTED Live, and not a programme about foxes being chased by a pack of dogs!! :blush::rofl::rofl:

Oh - and hotsexymum - I'm presuming we are talking about Most HAUNTED Live, and not a programme about foxes being chased by a pack of dogs!! :blush::rofl::rofl:[/QUOTE]

lol:rofl::rofl::rofl: changed it now :rofl::rofl: thanks

I love MHL! Can't watch it though,we don't have Sky :-(

:wohoo: yeah defo he was so good. I like Derek too but i think David has the edge.

Does anyone remember when Derek got possessed and was running round shouting "Mary love's Dick"? classic moment :rofl:

:wohoo: yeah defo he was so good. I like Derek too but i think David has the edge.

Does anyone remember when Derek got possessed and was running round shouting "Mary love's Dick"? classic moment :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: i nealy wet my self :rofl::rofl:

My sister got a reading from derek 16 yrs ago before he went on air he was a private reading it was recorded on to a tape and he said i was going to be a staff nurse and not only be a staff nurse i was gonna go to the top
Erm i am not a staff nurse derek so where did you get that one from :rofl:
he also said my sister was gonna have twins she never had twins but had two girls who look like twins 18 mths age gap,

Personally i think he is barmy he is crazy when he pretends repheat pretends he has a spirit inside him :rofl: i remember watching it when he was in a theatre and a spirit jumped into him and the others who are with him are like derek are you ok who are you and derek goes my name is tom and i dont like you go away :rofl: yeah ok derek :rofl:

I belive in ghosts but derek takes the piss

I love watching the ones that use to be on ages ago where they sit in a audiance and they tell the spirits name who is with them and pass messages over to there member of family sometimes there so accurate its so sad

Yes, definately bring back David!! Lovee him. I'm doing a tour next year with Richard Felix cannot wait!! :D Im going to miss a night of most hauned live this year though :( Not complanin tho cause im spending 6 hour down the edinburgh niddry street vaults!

i love it but not watching as i have enough weird/scary dreams x

My sister got a reading from derek 16 yrs ago before he went on air he was a private reading it was recorded on to a tape and he said i was going to be a staff nurse and not only be a staff nurse i was gonna go to the top
Erm i am not a staff nurse derek so where did you get that one from :rofl:
he also said my sister was gonna have twins she never had twins but had two girls who look like twins 18 mths age gap,

Personally i think he is barmy he is crazy when he pretends repheat pretends he has a spirit inside him :rofl: i remember watching it when he was in a theatre and a spirit jumped into him and the others who are with him are like derek are you ok who are you and derek goes my name is tom and i dont like you go away :rofl: yeah ok derek :rofl:

I belive in ghosts but derek takes the piss

I love watching the ones that use to be on ages ago where they sit in a audiance and they tell the spirits name who is with them and pass messages over to there member of family sometimes there so accurate its so sad

I know Derek got caught out by Kieron and that's why he left! i think there are a few clips on you tube showing how they did it :( TBH i imagine most of it is staged but i love it :)

I've laid down the law in my house, and told Kevin that whatever we need to do MUST be done in time for Most Haunted Live... I refuse to miss it! Haha, I remember that Mary loves Dick one! I stared blankly at the screen a moment, trying desperately to figure out if I'd heard what I thought I'd heard, and then end up giggling hysterically until I couldn't breathe. Oh yeah, I'm soooooooooo mature for my age. :blush: :rofl:

Yaay only 3 hours to go! I am well looking forward to this one... Only thing is i'll be shattered by the end of the week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"