Most irrational pregnancy fear?!!!

Ha ha some of these make me giggle!!

I also have fears of pushing the baby out whilst on the toilet!!! Or that sitting too close to the table at my desk hurts it!

My sister in law told me that she made herself poo as she was starting labour cos she didnt want to plop on the babys head. Little did she know that they planned on pooing INSIDE her on the the way out! And BOTH her babies did that during birth!

Iv heard too many 'stories' of women having their babys whilst on the loo! Oh well, a story to tell your little ones friends on their 18th birthday ;-)

I definitely worry when the constipation gets bad that i am going to just squeeze LO right out of there right now :blush:

Also not a fan of sneezing.

The other day i picked up a (fairly light) chair in work and rested it on my tummy to carry it and then spent the rest of the shift feeling terribly guilty and scared i'd done some damage.

I go to sleep on my side but often wake up on my front and wonder if our Love Egg is being squashed terribly by it's fatty mama :rofl:

Also craving coca cola (which i didn't really drink before i was pregnant) and other things which aren't supposed to be good for baby...peanut butter, eggs, junk food! And i do get a bit worried about that.

I worry about falling over (but i'm pretty clumsy so it's a definite possibility) or being in a car accident. The other day someone was driving right up my backside and i wanted to pull across the road so they couldn't pass, get out and give them a piece of my mind! I even started to daydream about exactly what i'd say...before i looked in my rearview mirror and realised they'd already pulled into a side street :dohh:

My biggest and probably saddest worry is of going to my next scan and being told i've had a missed miscarriage. We have seen LO and the heartbeat twice now so i know the chances of that are tiny, but as far as i'm concerned any chance is too much of a chance and i don't think i'll rest easy until we have baby in our arms at home with us :baby: (and of course even then- there'll be new stuff to worry about! :hissy: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->