most stupid question -.-

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by marmite, Jan 24, 2011.

1. marmite

marmite Mother of 1

has anyone else had people ask 'so when are you having the baby then?' or 'when is the baby going to come?'

errrmmm.... Wednesday, at 2 O'clock, because of course I know exactly when she is going to be here! :winkwink:

Ive had several people ask this question, one of them is a Mum herself :wacko:

2. mumtobeplus1

mumtobeplus1 Expecting & Mum of 1

LOL, i guess they meant when are you due. x

3. marmite

marmite Mother of 1

nah, dont think so, was over facebook, where i have been posting how long it is until I am due anyway

4. weebooda

weebooda Well-Known Member

i think you supposed to use psychic powers and crystal ball! the powers of prediction and psychic-ness and all that! hehe :p tell them someone broke your crystal ball so you dont know :p

5. marmite

marmite Mother of 1

that is actually an excellent answer, I may just do that if im asked again :haha:

6. popat

popat Well-Known Member

My brother keeps asking me when the baby will come but I think thats because he just can't wait to be an uncle.

7. lb

lb Guest

Haha I keep getting asked by my roommate, "So when are you going to go into labor?" and "When is the baby coming? I want to be prepared."
    I wanted to smack upside the head and say, any day between today and the end of February. Get ready! haha.