most stupid question -.-

marmite

Mother of 1
Reaction score
has anyone else had people ask 'so when are you having the baby then?' or 'when is the baby going to come?'

errrmmm.... Wednesday, at 2 O'clock, because of course I know exactly when she is going to be here! :winkwink:

Ive had several people ask this question, one of them is a Mum herself :wacko:

i think you supposed to use psychic powers and crystal ball! the powers of prediction and psychic-ness and all that! hehe :p tell them someone broke your crystal ball so you dont know :p

i think you supposed to use psychic powers and crystal ball! the powers of prediction and psychic-ness and all that! hehe :p tell them someone broke your crystal ball so you dont know :p

that is actually an excellent answer, I may just do that if im asked again :haha:

My brother keeps asking me when the baby will come but I think thats because he just can't wait to be an uncle.

Haha I keep getting asked by my roommate, "So when are you going to go into labor?" and "When is the baby coming? I want to be prepared."
I wanted to smack upside the head and say, any day between today and the end of February. Get ready! haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->