Mother and daughter pregnant at the same time

TrueNorthTV

Reaction score
[URL Attempt!] User received an error - No action required!

I work for an independent television production company called True North. We’re currently doing some research for BBC Three. ‘Mum and Me’ will be a series of documentaries looking at the relationships between mothers and daughters in a number of different situations. I am hoping to find a mother and daughter who are pregnant at the same time.

If you are in this situation or know someone who is it would be really useful to speak to you. At this stage it would simply be a brief telephone conversation in confidence, to discuss the project in more detail.

True North has a proven track record in making sensitive and thought-provoking documentaries. This particular programme would be very simple – following the miracle of pregnancy through the eyes of two women, in this unique situation.

By the forum rules I cannot post our website address but to see some of the programmes we've made then google True North and it should come up. If you are happy to speak to me then please either email [email protected] or call me on 0113 394 5491.

Best wishes,

Carla Wright

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back