Mother in law at it again

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies sorry for the rant about my mil but my sister in law called me last night she told me how mil called her and said oh my god you know that Jessi is having another girl then my sister in law told her so what we long as the baby is healthy then my mil said oh no I’m not doing any difference I’m just telling you then she started saying the same things to her how she feels sorry for her son that he’s having another girl why god didn’t answer her prayers for a boy then my sister in law said to her mom you do a difference between boys and girls that’s why it’s another girl then my mil had no answer then she said oh we want to go to India I hope you get your Canadian visa before Jessi’s due date how selfish is this lady she can go to India I don’t want her here anyways argh

At this point I'd probably get mad and tell her to stfu. Enough is enough. It's not a boy. Get over it.

She sounds so annoying. I am surprised you haven't lost your temper with her by now. She is out of order to be saying these things :nope:

Oh there’s no point in losing my temper as it makes no difference to her and she fills my husbands ears against me by lying about things I haven’t said to her I try to avoid her phone calls and not speak to her but she will be back home soon

Why does she disfavour girls so
Much?? Seems so strange. It will be so lovely for your daughter to have a sister. They will be best friends.

Oh there’s no point in losing my temper as it makes no difference to her and she fills my husbands ears against me by lying about things I haven’t said to her I try to avoid her phone calls and not speak to her but she will be back home soon

Then I'd have a strong conversation with your husband. Hes either on your side or shes not allowed xyz.

You can want to keep the peace but everyone has a limit.

Then I'd have a strong conversation with your husband. Hes either on your side or shes not allowed xyz.

Yes I agree with you I will speak to my husband about it

A baby is a baby. She needs to get over it and thank God that he blessed her with another grandchild. I'm sorry you are going through this. My MIL and I have had a very hard time over the years getting along. Just in the past year has things become good. I hope you will have a breakthrough with her as well!

So I spoke to my husband like always he said it’s nothing ignore her then I yelled at him if you won’t speak to your mother I will

So I spoke to my husband like always he said it’s nothing ignore her then I yelled at him if you won’t speak to your mother I will

Yeah hes a doofus then. You can't simply ignore the passive aggressive comments.

He should be sticking up for you. No questions!

Yeah hes a doofus then. You can't simply ignore the passive aggressive comments.

He should be sticking up for you. No questions!

He’s always like this even when is mother is wrong he sticks up for her I’m in such a bad mood I’m not going to speak to him today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->