mother in law rant

donnad

Reaction score
Hi everyone sorry about this just need to blow of steam about my mother in law.Yesterday i took my two kids down to see the in laws first time they've seen them or spoken to them since christmas eve last year.And the only thing that she kept going on about was my oh other son from a previous relationship and my oh neice she wasn't bothered about what my two or how the pregnancy was going at all she even said that she didn't know i was pregnant which i know is a lie cus oh speaks to his dad on the phone all the time and i was there when he told him.But when he does they never ask how the kids are its like they don't excist.
sorry about this rant can't talk to other half or my mom cus they just says it's because i don't make the effort to take them down enough.
But i don't see why i shuld make the effort when they don't.I'm not being mean but it's an hours walk for me and kids to there house and with a 3 year old, me having spd thats not easy where as they have a car so could easily come to see them.
sorry about this long rant i just think that it's unfair or am i being unreasonable like oh says.xx
Omg this is long sorry xx

i think it should be a two way street not just you doing it all the time.

Hmm i posted about my mil too. I feel for you, but frankly their behaviour is out of order, you are fully justified in being angry and forget what your OH and your mums say. Your in-laws are in the wrong NOT you. Bear that in mind.

tbh i think it needs to be a two way thing!
In laws, ey? such a pain in the bum!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"