Mother mychoice pram.....

babycakes76

Reaction score
Anyone bought the three wheeler? what are your views on it? is it good?

this is the pushchair that im getting - i really like it - ive gone and tried it out in the shop and havent seen any faults with it apart from the small basket underneath and the fact that u cant hang anything on the handlebars. id be interested in hearing what other people have to say about this pushchair too :)

I actually found it very rickety in the shop, handle didn't seem very sturdy compared to others. Maybe it was put together wrong though

I have this it was called my3 when I bought it thou and I love every part of it. It's the best thing I've ever bought, It suits all my needs and looks great too.

I have this it was called my3 when I bought it thou and I love every part of it. It's the best thing I've ever bought, It suits all my needs and looks great too.

Thats good to hear :happydance: we are going to get the red three wheeler, may get in online as you get it cheaper than buying it in the shop.

We also got the My3 system. I went in with my heart set on a Silvercross one, but after testing them all out, the My3 outshone for a number of reasons, one of them being how easy it was to manouvre. It also folds really small should you need it to, which the Silvercross didnt. Am really pleased with mine

I also went in to get a silver cross one but fell in love with the my3, which is a good job cos I couldn't get the silver cross one in the boot. But the wheels pop off the my3 so goes in no problem and only takes 30 seconds to do.

Thats good to hear :happydance: we are going to get the red three wheeler, may get in online as you get it cheaper than buying it in the shop.

Quote code PR9 until 31st July and get 10% off online!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->