Mothercare baby event?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by broodybeauty, Apr 5, 2011.

1. broodybeauty

broodybeauty Well-Known Member

I was in mothercare in Gateshead,north east last week and i was handed an invite for the baby event tomorow night at 7pm. Apparently its 10% discount on alot of products and they do demonstrations on different products,you even get refreshments ooooooh(so even if i dont buy anything i will get fed and watered,bonus).Just had a phonecall from the store to confirm my attendance,so im guessing it will be quite a big event.Got me thinking whether this was happening in anybody elses area,or if theyd attended a similar thing before?xx

2. Mindy87

Mindy87 Active Member

I've been invited to my local mothercare tomorrow too. They rang yesterday to confirm i would be going, I hope I can make it, hopefully get some bargains!

3. broodybeauty

broodybeauty Well-Known Member

ooh we will have to compare bargains!It's nice to see a 'expectant mother and baby event' instead of just ones who have already given birth :).