Mothercare home deliverys?

xXhayleyXx

Happy mummy of 6 :)
Reaction score
Anybody ever ordered a cot and matress from mothercare only to have the two items delivered seperately? Ruby's matress was delivered on friday but as yet no sign of the cot! What bloody use is that lol :hissy:

I rang them and all they say is it will arrive but they dont know when :hissy:

It's usually 32 days max? It should say on the email confirmation?

All it said on the email was that both items were dispatched and aim to deliver in 11 working days. Just seems weird delivering the items seperately lol

I dont know how mothercare work but I work at argos and sometimes different items come from different warehouses therfore are on seperate deliveries even if they were made on the same order, its a pain i know....hope your cot comes soon. xxx

I know all this really just annoying more than anything lol. Thanks for the replys xx

this is similar to what happened to me.

i ordered a moses basket and a cot mobile, the moses basket was delivered 2 days after i ordered it and the cot mobile didnt come until about 7 or 8 days later.

i also got an email saying both items had been dispatched.

i got an email after the moses basket was delivered saying that the mobile will be another 5 days and they will email me to let me know when it was dispatched.
i never got an email to say it was dispatched and i had enough of waitingin every day so the day i went out they delivered this cot mobile, i came home with a post card thing through the door saying that i wasnt in when they tried to deliver it and they have left it in my porch.

the only thing was i didnt have a porch and i live in a block of flats.

so when they say porch they mean door step.
the parcel wasnt there so someone from the other flats or even someone off the street had took it.

so mothercare sent me out another one and had to wait another 5 days for it.

im never ordering from mothercare again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->