mothercare spin or bugaboo cameleon ????

Smiley Lou

Reaction score
Just been pram shopping and i have to say, how confusing. Love the bugaboo, so easy to move around, but sooooooooooo expensive and dont think we could justify that amount of money on a pram ! Also love the mothercare spin pram, easy to use and got all the right bits.

Does anyone have any advise on either of these or any other prams ?

We live in a flat so it cant be too big and bulky, but still looking at the travel systems.

Thanks all

I LOVE the bugaboo strollers, they area a bit pricey but everyone who has it has nothing but good things to say about it. I've never seen the cameleon, I'm ordering the Frog in the next few weeks( the saleswomen told us it would be going on sale after the holidays) but I'd have to say it's worth it. As for travel systems the Chicco Cortina is really nice, the car seat that it comes with is rated #1 in safety and the stroller is very easy to maneuver, the family I'm a nanny for has it and it is so easy to get in and out of the car, folds up very nice and is not that bulky and has adequate storage space.
Hope this helps a little!

I'm going to say Mothercare spin, it was my 2nd favourite when I was out picking mine. I just loved how different it was but my mother said "it looks like something out of space" ha.. :) x

I have ordered the spin

So dinky and not a bad price, also very easy to put up

I would say the spin but I do love the mothercare my choice 4 wheeler

We have a bugaboo chameleon and its a godsend! they are easy to push and look amazing with the different fleeces that you can put on them. i agree they are pricey but well worth it for what you get.
iv just purchased bugaboo bee for my mom and stepdad to use which they find is better for nipping to their village and getting onto the train.

I was looking at the spin but we have plumped for the babystyle oyster....away on holiday when LO is only 4 months and it ticks all the boxes for us!

i also love the bugaboo chameleon and will probably end up going for that. still researching though and i do quite like the quinny buzz, but think i prefer the bugaboo! have read some reviews tho that some babies grow out of the bugaboo really quickly and it is such a lot of money i want to use it as much as poss! xxx

I went for bugaboo cameleon, couldn't be happier. Beautiful and comfy, I can just see my LO all warm and fuzzy there :)

We had a Cameleon and I definitely rated it. I swapped it for a Bee as I found it was bulky in the boot of my car (not a small car either - estate style with large boot) when I have my dogs in too. I you are pushed for space then do look at the Bee - it folds in one piece and is very slimline and sleek.

I have been lucky to test various prams for Mother & Baby Magazine and I havent tested the Spin but I have tested the Mothercare My Choice and it's a cracking pram/travel system for the money. Very easy to use and comparable with the Cameleon - if anything the MyChoice is slightly easier to fold and there are no extras required to use a Maxi Cosi car seat with it unlike the Bugaboos and many others - the car seat clips straight on to the chassis. The choice of colours is limited but the functionality is VERY similar to the Cameleon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->