Mothers day gift?

madge

Reaction score
OH has asked me in desperation for ideas for my first mothers day gift. He says he would like it to be super special but is stuck. I have no ideas!!!!

What do you guys think? What do you want? I asked for a family day out but I was told we can do that anyway but he would like to get something that I can keep for years???

Are you married? If not how about an engagement ring? :wedding: (If you are, how about an eternity ring?) :happydance:

My oh took me and lk to have LO's footprint on a pendant, he knew I'd wAnt to be involved in the print being done hence it not being a surprise and hoedully the pendant will be ready for Sunday. It was £50 but as it's my first mothers day oh wanted to treat me, will be flowers and card only in future me thinks! Theres loads of ideas- I got a necklace off LO for Xmas which an egraving "to my special mummy " and LOs name on back from notonthehighstreet.com and a mug with LOs handprints on for my bday this month! Looking forward to oh's bday so I can treat him too! Oh and I got a book called I love my mummy for bday too and a willow tree figurine of mother and baby... HTH

My oh took me and lk to have LO's footprint on a pendant, he knew I'd wAnt to be involved in the print being done hence it not being a surprise and hoedully the pendant will be ready for Sunday. It was £50 but as it's my first mothers day oh wanted to treat me, will be flowers and card only in future me thinks! Theres loads of ideas- I got a necklace off LO for Xmas which an egraving "to my special mummy " and LOs name on back from notonthehighstreet.com and a mug with LOs handprints on for my bday this month! Looking forward to oh's bday so I can treat him too! Oh and I got a book called I love my mummy for bday too and a willow tree figurine of mother and baby... HTH

I love that website :thumbup: .. your OH sounds lovely btw :flower:

Already married, with stunning eternity ring....but i like your direction!!

I love that website :thumbup: .. your OH sounds lovely btw :flower:[/QUOTE]

me too...my oh is lovely,needs a nudge sometimes but I love him! Now how do I suggest a ring next time:rofl

Already married, with stunning eternity ring....but i like your direction!!

Aww... I wish I was married to Ady.. I am in the process of getting a divorce from my husband at the moment. I doubt Ady would ever ask me to marry him though.... I spent so long saying I would never do it again! :haha:

I love that website :thumbup: .. your OH sounds lovely btw :flower:

me too...my oh is lovely,needs a nudge sometimes but I love him! Now how do I suggest a ring next time:rofl

I would suggest being subtle but that just does not work with men! I think you have to be pretty obvious with them... bless :haha:

Speaking of that website.... do you have a Boots advantage card? If so it is on Boots Treat Street so you if you go to the site via Boots then you get points! I use Treat Street for all my online shopping... it has most stores :)

i want one of these:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/451546...art&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

with my stepsons and daughters fingerprints :) they have similar things at notonthehighstreet.com too. ui know someone already mentioned that site...i love it when shopping for my best friend who lives in london :) etsy is our american version i think. hope you get something great! :D

My husband keeps trying to convince me I want household goods as my gift. We had these glass pots (Visions, anyone remember those? They were pretty old, but still worked) and he smashed them by accident one day. We've been using our camping pots for a month now. So now he's trying to "suggest" that I want new pots for Mother's Day. We decided to get a new area rug for our living room, he tried to convince me I wanted that for my birthday. Gotta love men. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->