Mother's Day

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
Hi

I've been through enough years of infertility to know that there are some days of the year that are really tough when you are involuntarily childless. Christmas is one of the tough ones followed by Mother's Day. It feels like it's all around you and that salt is being rubbed into the wound.

I just wanted to say, that if anyone is feeling a little blue today that I am thinking of you and you are not alone and here's a :hugs: for you.

H

xx

Awww thanks Helen :hugs:

Chrismas does get me a little down as the "magic" of it has dissapeared and i always think itll be so much fun when we do have a baby, but when will that be??

But mothers day ive never really thought about (probably because i never knew when it was untill the last minute lol!)

Aww how sweet :hugs:

Must say though it doesn't effect me really as I never remember the date until I see someone post 'its mothers day' (don't mean this thread I mean generally I'm on 4 forums in total) then I remember how much of a cow my Mum was! :rofl:

x

Thanks Hun

Today is escpecially tough cos not only have i unsuccessfully TTC for 13 months but my OH as gone missing since yesterday morning with no contact with me or his family.

I have to make a big decision as to whether I should stick with him or not !

xxx:cry:

Oh no Donna :hugs:

Do you have any ideas at all where he may have gone? There may be a good reason hes gone missing.

Oh Donna sweety :hugs:

We're on month 13/14 too it is hard.

Any ideas why your OH has disappeared? x

Thanks Helen, i have been feeling down today on mothers day and wondering if i will ever be a mum and have my own special day. Time is flying by helen and great to see you are doing ok with the twins approaching. It always makes me more awre of how long it is taking me to conceieve when i see peoples tickers. My sisters baby is due soon about the same time i had my miscarriage 2 years ago end of march. God can be so mean at times.:cry:

Hope your OH has turned up Donna. What a worry for you. x x

thanks hun, that is really sweet of you:hugs: . Hopefully it won't be too long before we all get to enjoy it.

Hope you all get your BFP's soon ... you all deserve them.

I've never in my life met such a lovely, considerate bunch of loving women like you guys and you'll all be fantastic mums!

xxx

Donna you ok chick? Did he come home?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back