Mothers Day

Glitterfairy

Reaction score
What are you getting your Mummies?

Do you have anything special planned?

My mum wants the Hairy Biker 'Mums know best' books so getting her them & then we are going out for dinner on sunday x

Mine will just be getting Chocolates and flowers, we have 2 christenings the day before and 2 birthdays the weeks after, so thats all we can afford.

Im getting some chocolates and a mug with LO on it :) Nope dont have anything planned.xxx

My mum wanted Goodnight Mister Tom, so thats what she got.

V xxx

I'm buying my Mam a charm for her pandora bracelet.

I'm totally undecided what to get for my Gran though. I thought a nice big bouquet of flowers with lots of chocolate. :)

Spending the day with my mum & LO. :)

It's my first mother's day too!

i'm being dragged out for some horrid carvery with my Oh's mum and his entire family .. i really cannot think of anything i would rather be doing less then sitting in a pub eating a cheap carvery on mothers day!! ughh ... (i'm a vegetarian lol )

but yeah i'm not getting my mum anything as she is going down to cornwall for the weekend, will prob get her some flowers and card tomorrow tho :) x

I got my mum a big canvas print of my little sister. I'm working on Sunday though so have no plans.

I got my mum a hamper from Interflora; which has a bottle of rosé, flowers and chocolates.

i've bought my mum a nice photo frame and i've put a picture in of jack for her.

Probably just a card.
Dont have much cash at the moment and its not that bigger thing for us :)

https://assets0.notonthehighstreet.com/system/product_images/images/000/396/435/normal_SPR11-003-a_SQUARE.jpg?1298896925

https://assets3.notonthehighstreet.com/system/product_images/images/000/201/061/normal_pearl_studs_72kb.jpg?1286912875

Will prob get some flowers. Skint this year and it was only her birthday last Sunday. I doubt I'll get anything, I'm not that fussed on Mother's Day for me. I'll probably get a card though :)

I'm posting her a card. I don't feel ready to do anything else. She (and my sister and niece) really hurt me last year when I needed them most so I'm not going out of my way to say she's a great mum when she's not :cry:

I'm not sure what to get her yet. I've already picked a card she'll love, I had an idea to buy her a new handbag but my sisters done that. I've asked my mum what she wants and she said £3.50 for a book. I don't have much money so I can't spend a lot on her but I'm definitely not just spending £3.50 on her! Haha. She says she really wants it, so I'll get the book and find a nice surprise to go with it! She's so hard to buy for it's unreal!

I bought some terracotta flowerpots which I let Brooke and Bertie paint all over, and then bought a little house plant from tesco to put inside. They look sooooo cute, the mums will love them :cloud9:

Might get them to do one for me too and then look all suprised when I give it to myself on Sunday.... :winkwink:

card and chocolates its bill week so we are pretty skint and we are planning a nice day out just me, morgan and my mum for middle of april so morgan will treat her gran to a nice big bit of cake to make it up x

Me andmy brother are taking my Mum for a meal :) She's dead excited bless her :haha: I've got her a biiiig collage from photobox with pics of the family x

I've got my mum a huge bunch of flowers being delivered (she lives 2 hours away) and we got my MIL a new leopard print handbag :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->