"Mothers Instinct" gender!

Marchbaby1

Reaction score
Just wondering for those of you who have found out your baby's gender...did you have a strong "instinct" and was it right??
We have our anatomy ultrasound on Thursday (so excited!) and we will be finding out the gender...I have a strong feeling (dreams, etc.) that its a girl and will be really surprised if its a boy (although equally as happy, we don't have a preference as it's our first). I don't really have a reason why I think it's a girl I've just had a "feeling" since about 12 weeks!
Thanks! :)

I knew it was a girl from the beginning. What's funny is OH and I never even discussed boy names. :)

I have a feeling im having a boy and have done since day one. Gender scan is on te 23rd so not too long to wait now x

I've had a strong feeling this is a girl. I find out on the 16th!

When I first got my BFP I thought boy all the way until 12 weeks. Then after my 12 week scan I had all girl dreams and was CONVINCED it was a girl. Found out that we are indeed expecting a baby girl :)

It was right for me, had a very strong instinct from the start, even did called her, she etc xD but didn't mind if it was boy, so last week found out I was having a girl, very pleased, good luck for Thursday :)

My instinct was wrong... I felt since looking at my first ultrasound that I was looking at my baby daughter... turned out he's my son. I found out last week :)

I knew both of them were boys, no question- but then again, there are only boys on DH's side of the family. :haha:

i thought from the very beginning it was a girl, had dreams of it being a girl, set a name in stone for a girl and not a boy AND even bought a girl outfit before knowing the gender just out of instinct and it turned out to be a boy...well according to the ultrasound lady which even though she said 99% boy, you can never know until the baby is born. i love my boy though it just was a bit of a surprise lol

I feel like this one is a girl and I find out on Friday :) I was right about my son so we'll see about this one. We should all come back and update this thread after we find out to confirm :)

Well, I knew I was having a girl, when I didn't get morning sickness in the first tri like I did with my boys. I also carried both of my boys high and this baby is low. And I just knew...this is my last and why not end it with a girl:haha:

Good luck on Thursday :hugs:

At first I didn't have any clue about it, until about week 8 when I started to strongly feel it was a girl. By the time I had a gender scan at 16 weeks I just felt like it was going to be a girl, I would have been very surprised if it hadn't been! I had dreams about it being a girl and everything. And we honestly didn't care either way. When I found out it was a girl the first thing I said was "I was right!"

I originally wanted a girl but from about 8 weeks on, I kept having boy dreams and really believed I was having a boy! DH laughed at me and said we should probably buy girl clothes then. At our ultrasound on Friday, it was obviously BOY! I shouted I was right as well mommy626!

Just about everyone including us had a strong feeling it was a boy. We found out last Monday that it, in fact, was a boy!

100% knew I was having a girl with my first, and I knew from about 12 weeks that this little monster was a boy and sure enough he is packing between the legs :p its bizarre there's nothing in particular that makes you go yup I'm having a boy or girl you just know

Okay this sounds crazy but I really had no clue what this baby was going to be, but my subconcious did lol. I picked out a girls name the day I found out I was pregnant, and even though I tried and tried I could not figure out a good boy's name. Its a girl hehe :D

At first I thought a boy, but then I changed my mind to girl. I knew with my daughter I was 90% she was a girl. I was so sure before finding out I bought all girl stuff. It just never occurred to me not to because I was so sure. Now I feel the same way. I have gone out and bought girl stuff because I feel that I am 90% sure I am having a girl. I did buy two boys outfits that could be seen as neutral. My crib bedding and so on is more a neutral style, but the clothes are girly. lol
I thought I wanted to go neutral but the more pregnant I become the more sure I feel that I am having another girl. With my daughter my husband and I could never think of any boys names. When looking for clothes we were never attracted to boys clothes. It has been the same this time too. I walk into a store and go straight for the girl clothes by instinct. We cannot come up with any boy names either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->