"Mothers Instinct" gender!

I was convinced from the moment I was pregnant that this baby is a boy. And this morning it was confirmed that I am right! We're having a boy!

My MIL was shocked, because I have been telling her for the past two months that I am 100% certain this baby is a boy!

I had dreams that I was having a girl, and thought for sure I was having a girl, but it turns out that it is 100% boy. lol

I had a few dreams, but the most vivid and convincing made me believe I was having a boy. I was seriously convinced, and even though I was surprised for some reason, when I found out it was a boy, I knew it was going to be! My doctor said a lot of women dream of what it will be! :)

Haha my mothers instinct must be way off, I thought it was a boy and ours is a girl:haha:

i had a feeling it was a girl... couldn't even find any boy names i liked, had my girl name picked out since 8 weeks. it's a girl!

Well...my mother instinct was WRONG! We're having a little BOY!!!!!! Still in shock but so excited!!! :happydance:

I am convinced it is a girl, found the girl name, I seem drawn to girl clothes in the shops, keep referring to ''her'' without thinking. But just watch, it will be a boy! :haha:

I feel guilty thinking this way and don't know what I will do if it is a boy, I will feel so bad. But OH wants a boy so I feel we are even!

I am convinced it is a girl, found the girl name, I seem drawn to girl clothes in the shops, keep referring to ''her'' without thinking. But just watch, it will be a boy! :haha:

I feel guilty thinking this way and don't know what I will do if it is a boy, I will feel so bad. But OH wants a boy so I feel we are even!

I was the same way! BUT, we did find out its a boy today!! Was so shocked but excited! Now I just need to find a name (I had a girls name set!)

Well...my mother instinct was WRONG! We're having a little BOY!!!!!! Still in shock but so excited!!! :happydance:

Awe, congratulations and welcome to the Blues :) my instinct was pretty spot on, I knew from the moment I saw that plus sign I was having a boy. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->