Mother's Intuition

MarchBaby15

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks pregnant and the pregnancy was a surprise. However very early on, like the first week, I was completely sure I was pregnant and its a girl. I took a early pregnancy test a few days before my missed period and it was negative. But my period never came so I tested again a few days later and sure enough I was right. Any one else do the same thing? If so what number pregnancy is this for you?

I had a feeling come over me in my first pregnancy and ii just knew it was a boy and it was! No feeling this pregnancy though!
Congratulations!!:flower:

Yes!! With my first I was absolutely convinced it was a boy. During the 20 weeks ultrasound, the guy doing it asked if I had an idea of what it would be. I told him what I thought and he said: "I never bet against a pregnant woman when it comes to the sex of her child, 90% of the time she's right!" And then we found out it was indeed a boy :) I'm now 5w4d and already I'm pretty sure we're having a girl!

i had that with both of my pregnancies, i just knew i was pregnant and even when i tested and got a BFN it didn't change my mind (i got BFPs only when AF was a few days late as i have a shorter lp).

i lost both my babies so i had no chance to check if my predictions were right but both my OH and I, as well as some of our closest friends and family always had impressions those were boys both times :)

First pregnancy, I just KNEW something was wrong. I was a wreck the whole time. I ended up miscarrying. Chalk one up for mother's intuition.

Second pregnancy, I felt 100% sure it was a boy I was carrying. I was absolutely sure and went into the ultrasound just knowing I was having a son. Well, my daughter just turned 10 months last week. So.....

I think it's basically a crapshoot, honestly. :winkwink:

Yes! With all of mine but I knew from very early on with this one. Took a test on the thurs it was neg took another on the sat and was positive

My pregnancy was a complete surprise as well. I did not pick up on this pregnancy early on. In fact, I stared at my positive test in shock and disbelief for a long time. My husband couldn't believe it either and thought I had faulty tests, so he had me go out and buy more. When 4 different brands were positive, we both believed it. But the reason that I didn't suspect pregnancy was that I was on the pill and for the whole 2 years that I was on this pill, I had pregnancy symptoms! I had daily fatigue, nausea, bloating, etc. I was actually about to ask my doctor for a better pill. So, I have been used to feeling somewhat pregnant for awhile now.

Anyway, what I did/do suspect is that this one is another boy. I don't know why I feel this way, I just do. I have had 3 dreams now that the baby was another boy. Even my son says that there is a "baby brother" in there. Only time will tell!

This was our first month trying as we got married on 20th july, i knew i was due to ovulate around the day we went on honeymoon, and towards the end of the honeymoon i just knew i was pregnant, i kept getting BFNs up till 12dpo, but i just kept doing them as i knew the BFP was coming!
Also i was told by a psychic in 2012 that i would have a baby in 2015 and it would be a girl.....:)
I already have a little boy and during my pregnancy with him i was convinced it was a boy and i was right!
x

In my experience it's 50/50!
I knew dd1 was a girl and then I "knew" dd2 was a boy...how wrong I was, she was a girl and now super girly!

All of my pregnancies have been different-sickness with just I've girl and not the other, and now only mildly sick with this boy but still get morning sickness slightly every morning. All different. :)

I had a feeling I was too. I've had a dream that it's a girl. But I've also had this nagging feeling about twins. Guess we'll find out in a few weeks.

With my first I had no idea and it sadly ended in MMC

Second time around I was sure it was a girl and at our 17 week private scan there she was :cloud9:

Third time was also an MMC but I always felt boy (obv we will never know!)

This time I'm thinking boy too :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->