• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Mothers Intuition ?

Any idea how far along you're supposed to be before you do all the old wives tales tests like red cabbage, bleach etc ? I know they're not accurate but would be fun to do !

Think they are best done before 9 weeks. There's also one using ph strips - high ph indicates boy, low ph indicates girl. I believe that's technically how the red cabbage and bleach test work as they are to do with ph xxx

I guess my son was a boy and didn't find out until the birth as he wasn't playing ball on his 20 week scan nor on his follow up scan. So that was right.

I then said to my OH that DD was going to be a girl at 6 weeks and sure enough we have Erika.

I had a feeling my son born sleeping at 19 weeks was a boy but it wasn't as strong as the other two.

This time no idea year as its only 4 weeks so I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I really felt my last pregnancy was a boy, I said he, had a boys name from the get go, and he was a he!
This time I have no feelings either way :-(

With my first, everyone said I would have a boy. I really had no idea (no crazy dreams, or gut feelings). When I walked in for the scan the ultrasound tech asked me what I thought it was and out of no where I said, "It's definitely a girl." so matter-of-factly! I was right! She was spread eagle giving us a clear picture!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"