Motivation Group

scottishgal89

Reaction score
:hi:

if you would like to help each other lose weight, exchange diet or exercise tips and help motivate each other threw the cravings then feel free to join.

to get started if people post their weight and how much they'd like to lose and we'll go from there

:thumbup:

Member List- Start Weight- Goal- Current Weight- Weight Loss So Far

~daisychain~
Start ~ 12 stone 6 lbs
Goal ~ 10 stone
Current ~ 11 stone 4 lbs
Lost 1 stone 2 lbs so far

ready4onemore
Start ~ 228 lbs
Goal ~ 180 lbs

rachydaz
Start ~ 11 stone
Goal ~ 9 stone 7 lbs
Current ~ 10 stone 8 lbs
Lost 6 lbs so far

mummy_em
Start ~ 15 stone 10 lbs
Goal ~ 14 stone
Current ~ 15 stone 7 lbs
Lost 3 lbs so far

mummytoamberx
Start ~ 240 lbs
Goal ~ 168 lbs
Current ~ 189 lbs
Lost 51 lbs so far

vickie
Start ~ 250 lbs
Goal ~ 146 lbs
Current ~ 201 lbs
Lost 49 lbs so far

jennifer89
Start ~ 198 lbs
Goal ~ 105 lbs
Current ~ 181.7 lbs
Lost 16.3 lbs so far

daniandbaby
Start ~ 12 stone
Goal ~ 10 stone

glitterfairy
Start ~ 11 stone 6 lbs
Goal ~ 11 stone

dizzyspells
Start ~ 15 stone
Goal ~ 10 stone 7 lbs
Current ~ 13 stone 9 lbs
Lost 19 lbs so far

HannahGraceee
Start ~ 15 stone 12 lbs
Goal ~ 10 stone
Current ~ 15 stone 10 lbs
Lost 2 lbs so far

Babydance
Start ~ 140 lbs
Goal ~ 135 lbs
Current ~ 139 lbs
Lost 1 lb so far

miss_d
Start ~ 17 stone 10.5 lbs
Goal ~ 10 stone

kimboowee
Start ~ 13 stone 11 lbs
Goal ~ 9 stone 12 lbs

kittykatbabe
Start ~ 12 stone 10 lbs
Goal ~ 10 stone
Current ~ 11 stone 7 lbs
Lost 17lbs so far

Inge
Start ~ 13 stone 8 lbs
Goal ~ 9 stone
Current ~ 12 stone 12 lbs
Lost 10 lbs so far

pink23
Start ~ 11 stone 10 lbs
Goal ~ 10 stone 7 lbs
Current ~ 11 stone 9 lbs
Lost 1 lb so far

aliss
Start ~ 141 lbs
Goal ~ 125 lbs
Current ~ 139 lbs
Lost 2 lbs so far

Pricey
Start ~ 15 stone 6 lbs
Goal ~ 14 stone
Current ~ 14 stone 9lbs
Lost 11 lbs so far

i weigh- 12stone 6lbs
would like to lose 2stone 6lbs
(or more but thats main goal just now to see how i get on)

:)

Hiya Hun. Just seen this..

I have been on Slimming World since Feb 10 and I have lost 19lbs so far!!!!
I will be here if you need so support.. Keep this updated.. xx

Hiya Hun. Just seen this..

I have been on Slimming World since Feb 10 and I have lost 19lbs so far!!!!
I will be here if you need so support.. Keep this updated.. xx

whats your total weight loss u want to have lost since u started?
xx

thanks for answerin, not sure if many will join

Hello,

My weight is 228 :sad2: But I have started the C25K and I want to weight 180ish before my TR in October.

Hello,

My weight is 228 :sad2: But I have started the C25K and I want to weight 180ish before my TR in October.

:hi:
thanks for posting.
how are u getting on with that?
my body would pack in if i tried to do that :blush:
i was thinking about trying the atkins diet and see how i get on but i have a big problem with binge eating :( gonna find it really hard, feel like my eating is out of control

xx

The C25k is a good program. You start witha 5 minute warm-up walk then you run/jog for 1 minute and then walk for 1.5 minutes. You do this for a total of 20 minutes. It is a 9 week program and each week is different I am still doing week 1.

The C25k is a good program. You start witha 5 minute warm-up walk then you run/jog for 1 minute and then walk for 1.5 minutes. You do this for a total of 20 minutes. It is a 9 week program and each week is different I am still doing week 1.

that sounds great. :thumbup:
how do u feel about weigh ins being a monday starting a week tomorrow?

:hi: can i join in lol

im not so bothered with how much i weigh, im 11stone i think(dont own scales ther evil :haha: ) as muscle is heavier than fat...

BUT i wanna be thinner lol...back down to roughly 9 1/2 stone....mainly gonna be by exercising as i hate diets...food is too yummy this is how i lost weight before and worked

so yeah i just realllllly need a kick up the butt to start motivating myself. doesnt help my OH is fitness mad!!! arg lol so FAB thread missus :)

:hi: can i join in lol

im not so bothered with how much i weigh, im 11stone i think(dont own scales ther evil :haha: ) as muscle is heavier than fat...

BUT i wanna be thinner lol...back down to roughly 9 1/2 stone....mainly gonna be by exercising as i hate diets...food is too yummy this is how i lost weight before and worked

so yeah i just realllllly need a kick up the butt to start motivating myself. doesnt help my OH is fitness mad!!! arg lol so FAB thread missus :)

thank u :)
course u can join :flower:
i wish i didnt own scales!! :rofl:
i just need some help to stay motivated- really struggle with losing weight and have been trying for months but have a serious sugar addiction!
thats me just back from tesco, bought everything to start the atkins diet so cutting out carbs as of tomorrow. gonna be so tough!!!! but i really think i need to give it my best shot.
i am so not a fitness freek either! i am going to try walking every day but the weather is far to crap sometimes.
what exercise to you enjoy doing?
:hugs:

p.s- just realised where u live. where about in scotland are u? pm me if u dont wanna say on here :winkwink:

YAY we can motivate eachother!! lol and good on ya getting all ur bits from tescos....

so is it just carbs u cut out hun?

i used to run up till age of18 in competitons n things so i love running...altho with bf the booooobs get in the way so im walking with LO when i can(weather permitting haha)

also LOVE my tai bo dvds super fast n hard going but really gets every muscle lol oh and also yoga!!...and easy to fit around LO too...what kinda of exercise u thinking of trying?

YAY we can motivate eachother!! lol and good on ya getting all ur bits from tescos....

so is it just carbs u cut out hun?

i used to run up till age of18 in competitons n things so i love running...altho with bf the booooobs get in the way so im walking with LO when i can(weather permitting haha)

also LOVE my tai bo dvds super fast n hard going but really gets every muscle lol oh and also yoga!!...and easy to fit around LO too...what kinda of exercise u thinking of trying?

im just gonna walk too. got the biggest loser exercise dvd which i'll do when its not nice enough to walk (most of the time the now) but the last time i did it i over did it and couldnt walk for a week :rofl: and i need to get my tummy toned!
i cut out carbs and a lot of dairy and fruit i think.
i bought bacon, fish, salad, some veg, chix...etc. forgot mince for burgers actually :dohh: need to get carrots too cause they didnt have any :wacko: sorry im rabbiting away :blush: lol.

heres a link- https://diet.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Atkins_Diet_Food_List

:haha: ramble away!...ive noticed with mason eating food now im alot healthier in my meals(still could be better tho...damn Mcds haha) as he eats what we do! and i also make burgers, meatballs, chicken nuggets, pies etc all from scratch to cut out on alot of salt n other baddies ..

i sooooo need this baby belly GONE!...sit ups it is haha...altho i think i have no muscles left doing 2 and im beat!!

my biggest thing i eating past feelin full and snacking through boredum or food just being there!...

im the same. i eat cause im bored. really bad habit.
i dunno how many sit ups id need to do a day to see a quick improvement- any ideas?
yeah i'll be like that too- i try to give sophie the best i can give her. then i make myself some chips and cheese :dohh::rofl:
the main concern i have about this diet is my body will go into shock and i'll end up with a major headache from withdrawls and end up quite weak for a wee while.
its not exactly a recommended diet i dont think lol. but it works so.... :shrug:
xx

i think aslong as u keep hydrated ull help with the headaches...ive found ANY diet ive tried for the first few days ive been woosy etc...just ur body not used to all the crap lol!!

sits ups ive started 2weeks ago doing 5 sets of 15 sits ups and ive noticed a slight improvedment already...i feel them tigher...still along way to go to get my flat belly back tho! *sob* lol

mayb have a try at that to start, im hoping to build up the amount i do every couple weeks...dont wanna strain meself :haha:

:rofl: i was thinking of starting with 4 sets of 50!!!

is that pushing it?
i feel like i cant do them properly to be honest.
yeah i need to make sure im drinking full 2l of water a day. thats part of the diet as well
i hope it works.
what do u use for motivation? do u have thoughts or things?

honestly i used to do 1000 a day sit ups pre preg so i thot ill try 100 see how i go...omg after like 5 i was shocked how hard it was...pregnancy has knackerd my muscles :haha:...i wasnt tired just got that horrible burning feeling...gah got a long way to go till 1000 eh?!! lol

i guess just try some and see how u go!...with doing them prob OH showed me...u dont put ur hand behind ur head(causes neck strains) look at ceiling, hands on ur thighs and sit up pushing ur hands up to tops of ur knees hold for a second n come down....hope u can imagine what im saying there :wacko:

Re motivation, thats my worst thing im all like im gona get fit...but doing it is hard...once i get in the rythm im fine...OH has been pushing me when hes at home....trying on my old clothes helps...:haha: how about u hun?

ive got pics and stuff of the way my body used to do but that kinda depresses me more and makes me comfort eat :rofl:
and then theres the- fob called me fat and if he does take me to court i wanna look gorgeous and rub it in his face. but then i go threw phases of- i dont care what he thinks and end up comfort eating too.
seems to be a vicious circle with me!!!
haha
i know exactly what u mean sit ups wise and will try some later and let u know how many i manage. :thumbup:
i am feeling pretty good about things today- the thought of losing weight and stuff- most of the time just now i just go threw the not caring phase.
was gonna ask u about a weigh in- are u going to buy scales or just go on how u feel? had asked ready4onemore if every monday starting a week tomorrow suits?!

saying that- i had a roast dinner earlier so no wonder im feeling good!!! :rofl:

hi ya im emma and i would love to join you i currently weigh 15stone 10lb:cry: i would like to get back down to around 11 stone in the end but aiming for 14 first dont want to set my target to high it will be great to have some support :flower:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->