Mouldy Wipes - A sorry from Boots! (added a pic)

Well I've rang the girls at the special car eunit that looked after Megan and asked if that was possible - shes going to ask one of the doctors on her next round and ring me back. They still can't pinpoint but if that is the case I daren't even think what my next call to boots will be like. Mould in the air defo causes infection but to the skin she was unsure assuming those ones were going offish ....like I say just the one pack showing obvious signs.

Ill see what they come back to be with because thats serious if the case not just for my baby!

Thats shocking that there could even be a link from the wipes to her infection!

Well I read the letter again and it does say to help her investigate send them back as arranged (to her) and after investigation she will be contacting me again so maybe I will leave the disappointed and see what they do but put a covering letter of disappointment in as I discussed with her on the phone. Ill see what happens as I also have a direct number for her also shes a senior manager so taken seriously and fair enough they have not seen them yet. Ill see what comes of the mould effects on skin too even google in a bit and include this info if needed.

Maybe I glanced the letter to quickly and hope she does get back to me and takes it seriously - id imagine she will so Ill grit my teeth. I do want an explanation though regardless of anything it shouldn't happen!

OMG thats really bad.

make hell and all with boots huni.

hope it didnt cause megans chest infection.

:hugs:

Thats gross and £15 isnt enough!! I hope that boots come back to you.

Disgusting! Id be so angry u have a right to be hun hope it gets sorted!!

Did the doctor get back to you hun?

I would be exactly the same! Thats just not on! Its disgusting and Boots should have more value for their customers than that! xx

that is absolutely disgusting wobbles! what did the dr say?! x x x

Thats terrible.
I really hope it had nothing to do with Megan getting ill xxxx

Oops yes sorry they did - they said highly unlikely so I'm relieved by that to be honest.

I'd be sending quite a few nasty letters. Actually, send a letter then (if you can swing it) ask for a meeting with the manager of whatever store you bought them from. If it ever got out that a child's product was mouldy they'd never let it down, and I'm sure they'd be more willing to compensate you further.

That's totally disgusting, and dangerous health wise too!

I bought from online shopping! Thats why Im dealing with a manager from head office I think.

Ive to send them off Tuesday when PO is open I put a short note of discust in but she knows and understand that anyway and the letter last week said once investigated (I assume when they see them) they will get in touch. Hope so but if they don't by 2 weeks I have her direct number.

Def. a good idea. My brother is a lawyer and he said to never bother dealing with the lower-end people, go straight for the managers. It's worked for me countless of times. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->