mouth watery and can't find anything to 'hit the bottom'

moonbear

Reaction score
I'm 9weeks tomorrow and have had a rough time eating the past month. Eating doesn't help with nausea. No matter what i eat or how much my stomach just feels empty and almost like its burning. I don't think i've had heartburn at all (i've never had it before), but i don't think this is what it is. It feels like its in the pit of my stomach. In addition to that my mouth is just watery. Is that common? It doesn't help my stomach at all that i feel like i'm swallowing nothing all the time. I don't know if i'm even describing this well enough, but maybe someone will understand.

I've gotten like this several times. It's a buildup of stomach acid and from swallowing so much saliva. I find Zantac helps when it gets really bad.

Def sounds like acid overload. I know it sounds daft, but adding something acidic to your diet may help. Antacids will help short term, but can make things worse over time. Pineapple I hear works great, as well as Apple cider vinegar and pickle juice.

I feel like this a lot, going to try apple cider vinegar x

I haven't found anything for my disgusting watery mouth. All I can do is spit into a tissue. I can't spit into a cup because the look of my spit grosses me out. I've gone through so much tissue I feel like I've killed a douzen trees all by myself!
I'm past 13 weeks now and my nausea has gone from a 9 to a 3, but the excess saliva remains :(
And yes, it is unfortunately a common symptom.

Def sounds like acid overload. I know it sounds daft, but adding something acidic to your diet may help. Antacids will help short term, but can make things worse over time. Pineapple I hear works great, as well as Apple cider vinegar and pickle juice.

Ok, thank you. I was wanting lemons and limes the other day and i'm wondering now if it was my body telling me i needed some more acidic. I ate and drank two jars of pickles week 5-6 so i probably need more of those too. APV be great too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"