moved back ttc for another 6 months :(

libbymarks198

Reaction score
so we have decided to move our ttc date back 6 months so we will start trying in august of this year, but i actually feel more excited about it this time around as i can see that it is for the better and even hubby is excited about it now because we will be able to afford for me to take a year off and to be able to be a stay at home mum for as long as we wish, this is massive for us and its funny that just pushing it back 6 months allows this to be possible for us.

we will have to be frugal though for us to be able to live off his tiny wage for as long as we need to any tips on saving money so i can be a stay at home mumma, saying that i will work at a local supermarket 4 nights a week so i will still have a small income but not much compared to what i get now.

anyway haven't been on here in a very long time as having a baby just never seemed to be in the near future for me even with our date being feb just been but this time i can see it happening and feel so happy about it :) so i am back here posting and getting to know you lovely ladies fingers crossed we all get our bfbs soon :)

what are you all doing while you wait? i am so tempted to buy baby items already but know we need to save money and not waste it haha

Hi Libby and welcome! I'm sorry you have to postpone your date to August but I think it's great you'll be able to stay home for a whole year. You can find a lot of household organizing and saving tips on pinterest. Pinterest is very good to keep you occupied as well.

sorry you had to move your date back, we originally were going to be trying last October and moved it back to this July time, it is funny how just changing a few months can make it more ideal though! I'm so tempted with the baby items too, it's so hard to walk past all the cute things, but I'm definitely waiting until I'm pregnant :)

Sorry to hear you had to move your date back six months - but glad that it will make other things possible for you and your LO.

It isn't possible for everyone but my intention is to tutor during my year off as I can organise it around when OH is home to keep an eye on LO or I can get a sitter in and will still profit from working a few hours a week.

Sorry that you had to move it back. I'm waiting until August as well. I'm sure it will be here before we know it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->