Moved over from 2nd Trimester!! :)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Lalababy2010, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Lalababy2010

Lalababy2010 Well-Known Member

Hey Ladies, moved over from 2nd tri last week it have only just arrived :)
    Really exciting stuff :) I had my midwife appointment last Thursday, and had my stomach measured for the first time, and it turns out he is measuring 3weeks ahead :O i was 27 weeks and he was measuring at 30 weeks. Is this normal? Because I really font understand it as I have such s small bump for 28 weeks, I'd understand if I was massive and he was measuring big but I'm not! Unless it's all baby And hardly any water lol xx

2. Chellepot

Chellepot Mummy to 1 and baking No2

Maybe you are in for a big baby but 28 weeks is the first measurement, see how you measure up next time. May have been a growth spurt and you will now even out. I looked 6 months preggers at 3-4 months and I stayed that way til a couple of weeks ago xxx

3. Mummymac

Mummymac Well-Known Member

my midwife measured me last time I saw her and that was at 22 weeks! I was bang on

Dont think size of your bump means anything about size of baby anyway!

I had tiny bump last time and my daughter was 7lb 15!

4. Lalababy2010

Lalababy2010 Well-Known Member

Wow :) and anotherthing, do we get another nhs scan? Because I got told we don't but I'm not too sure, as a friend of mind had a scan at 37 weeks x