movement for 2nd/3rd timers?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by sarah_george, Oct 22, 2008.

1. sarah_george

sarah_george ♥Proud Mummy!♥

I know there are numerous threads on when you first feel baby move but i am curious to find out roughly from people who have already had babies as to when they felt there first movements? I am on number 3 and have spent a lot of time recently really concentrating to see if i can feel anything but nothing! I read somewhere that it is usually earlier if you have had a baby before, i cant remember with my last baby, weird how you forget everything! xxx

2. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Baby number 4 and I can feel him/her :) Started awhile back but I wasnt sure. It was like bubbly gas pops or something but now I am definatly sure it's baby. It started 2 days ago and I can't be more happier. I was thrilled. It was a tug like slight movement. Kinda like a hiccup but oh super light. Very hard to describe it. Also it depends on youre weight and uterus.

3. shimmyshimmy

shimmyshimmy Mummy of 2.

I am on baby number 3, and I felt felt him kicking at 16 weeks.
    So that was a fair bit earlier than my first and a couple of weeks earlier than my second. I am sure yours wont be too long.x

:hug:

4. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

I love youre ticker shimmy! I make those babies :D :D