Movement makes me nauseous!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Samo, Oct 1, 2008.

1. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Am i the only one? Baby Girl's movements really churn my stomach! I get sooo nauseous and on the brink of vomiting :dohh::-#. I love when she moves, but sometimes, especially after eating, i can't help but wish she'd stop! :( I actually DID lose my dinner last night from her wriggling away the whole meal, i just couldn't keep it down!

2. codegirl

codegirl Mom to Big E & little e

I had that a few weeks ago... luckly Sprout has moved to a different location so my tummy feels better now.

Of course, once there is no room for Sprout to really move, I might be back in the same boat.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Mother of 4

weirdly enough i had this yesterday ! must be up around the stomach somewhere moving things about.

4. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

Aw hunni, sorry to say it will get worse....i know sometimes when baba moves now it brings tears to me eyes. Try eating little and ofter rather than set meals as this helps as your stomach runs out of room :) XxxX

5. thesockqueen

thesockqueen 3rd Trimester

When I was on holiday in Corfu I went on a cruise to a neighbouring island (was 23 wks at the time) and the sea was a tad choppy shall we say! LO seemed to enjoy being sloshed about and showed their appreciation by kicking a LOT on top of doing somersaults. Needless to say I was not very well lol, and looking back on that all other movements really don't seem so awful!

6. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

:shock: oh gosh and i was hoping it was just me being whiney and i ought to just 'suck it up', but for it to be fairly normal...i am in for a treat in the upcoming weeks then! I most definitely had a full tummy last night :lol: i wont be doing that again i don't think!

now that she is a bit bigger, movement is no longer just little kicks and punches here and there...the rolling around, although precious, is :sick:

7. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

Sometimes the movements are a little stomach turning but i havent had it to the point where i feel physically sick.

Maybe its because your so slim and the position little miss is lying in that isnt helping it.

Talking of being slim wheres your frist 3rd tri bump pic missus?

8. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

Oh Holly, i do have one of 26 week bump! DH transfered the camera to his computer :blush: i really should go turn his comp on and upload it! think i'll do that now!

9. Ema

Ema Mummy :) xxx

Yeah my little one has no room to kcik anymore and when he stretchs his legs :sick: i carry a plastic bag in my handbag now, just because i can be hit with sickness at a moments notice when he decides to wake up and catch me off guard. But i really have found eating lil and ofter helps big time. It feels like your always eating tho but feel so much better for it :)
    XxX

10. Hollys_Twinny

Hollys_Twinny Well-Known Member

awww this sucks wen ya at my stage..! I think my Lo is waaay 2 squashed in there..! I cant even sit down 4 2 long any more it just goes through me :(