Movement... Should I be concerned?

Lauren25xx

Reaction score
Hiya :)

The past few weeks I have finally worked out my baby's routine! Having an anterior placenta made it hard for a good while until he got bigger (I'm 30 weeks) but yesterday and today I haven't felt him much... I have felt movement but after getting used to his routine it's now all of a sudden completely different?

I don't know whether to call my midwife or not, because I can feel him but just not as much?

Help :( I've been up a new times already these past few months, I don't want to be wasting anyone's time by constantly going up to the hospital.

It's not wasting time. They(mw) go on and on about movement now. If ur concerned then get checked. It doesn't take long for them to monitor baby and check how everything is.

I was extremely worried at the end of my last pg. She was still moving but nowhere near as much as she normally does. Got checked 3 different occasions. Went to the hospital, put on monitor for 30-1hr sometimes. All was fine. Turned out her heart rate was through the roof kn two occasions, so mummy's instinct is true. Trust ur gut

Ud rather go and find out all is fine, then not go and potentially miss something

Never feel you're wasting their time. 9 times out of 10 everything is fine but that small percent chance of having something wrong should be investigated every time IMO.

When I was concerned I rang and I was adviced to lie on my left side, have a cold drink and concentrate only on baby. If I was still worried after an hour I was to go in and get checked over.

Any change in movements, 100% go and get checked out. You're not wasting anyone's time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->