Movement slowed down

Gemmalou81

Reaction score
Hi, hope everyone ok!

I'm 22 weeks and have felt my baby move since 18 weeks but the last two days iv not felt him move a lot getting bit worried, what do you think???xx

My baby hasn't moved as much today either. I have been feeling movrmnt for 2 weeks now. But I'm guessing the do have quiet days.

Ive read that movement wont be everyday until like 24 or 26 weeks- The you should feel the baby everyday- At your point I think you're ok if you dont feel the baby everyday- maybe the baby is in a position that wont let you feel it :)

I still have the days where she doesn't move much and days where it seems like she doesn't stop! When she was smaller it would happen a lot, but I noticed that I could slightly feel her more towards my back, so I assumed that she was turned around.

Im the same hun, shes been moving alot daily since 16weeks , but yesterday & today ive only felt a few kicks ....also feeling slightly worried :(

The movement I feel has seemed to decrease a bit in the past couple of weeks as well, but I've read that at this stage, babies' movements become more coordinated and less "jerky", and also, they are settling into sleep cycles they may not have had before. I wouldn't worry :)

I agree with the other ladies, it's not something to worry too much about til 24 weeks+. Baby still has room to kick in directions you may not feel.
Chin up deary - even though it's a bit scary, it's ok :thumbup:

Same thing happens to me!! She's not kicking too much today, but she was yesterday... It's different every day.

Thanks ladies!, an hour after I posted he woke up and kicked me for ages!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->