Movement!

BrightEyes

Reaction score
Hello beautiful ladies! I hope we are all well today!

I am having a great day - just heard from the mw that all my bloods came back clear and low risk so absolutely delighted, obviously!

My DH was playing football last night and I was watching the score coming in on Sky Sports, getting a little bit excited I must say! Anyway I was jumping up and down, shouting at the TV and when I sat down again I FELT BABY MOVE!!!

It was the first time and it absolutely floored me! WOW! Phoned my DH and he says it must be a boy! lol

:happydance:

Oh that's fab hun! :thumbup:

It's so exciting! :happydance: What was it like? i think i felt mine yest (like a vibration down near my hip bone) but coz i've not felt it again i'm beginning to doubt myself!!

he he there's really a baby in there!! yay! :happydance:

:hugs:

congrats hun, cant wait til i can feel bubs x

It's so weird, and almost undescribable...

It's like wind, but different, or hunger but different so I know it was neither of these... like a gurgle, but bigger and longer... :blush:

You'll know it when it happens - come back to me and see if you can describe it better than I can! Haha! :haha:

Awww congrats!! I felt bubs sometime last week and then didn't feel him again until last night! I was sittin up in bed watching tv and felt the vibration below my tummy button too! It's like a gentle vibration and for a while, the area feels a little heavier! I loved it!! xx

Awww congrats!! I felt bubs sometime last week and then didn't feel him again until last night! I was sittin up in bed watching tv and felt the vibration below my tummy button too! It's like a gentle vibration and for a while, the area feels a little heavier! I loved it!! xx

YES!! Vibrating and heavyness - that's a good description! :thumbup:

congratulations hunni xxx huge milestone :)

I felt a flutter at 15+4, and I've had nothing since :( I reckon the next time I feel something it will be a proper kick though, because I'm getting to that stage now.

What a lazy baby I have; just like it's daddy :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"