Movement

chocaccino

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am (estimated at) 11+3 and I'm so sure that I've been feeling bubz, mainly in the morning or when I'm going to sleep, am I imagining it... so many experts say you don't feel movements until later on but I so sure it's not gas. This is my second pregnancy and I felt movements alot later with my son, however, this time round my stomach changed shape so much earlier, my symptoms are more severe and now, as of week 11 I'm sure I've been feeling movement. I convinced i'm having twins haha.

Honestly, it's different for everyone. I was feeling my son just before 12 weeks and everyone said it was just gas but I'd already carried a baby until 18 weeks and it felt a lot more like movements, than gas. Then during the 13th week, I woke up on my back and he must have floated to the top because he was sticking out of my belly! I had a tennis ball sized lump protruding from my stomach and I knew then, it was definitely him I was feeling.
This time around, I swear I've been feeling things since halfway through week 7. Definitely not gas, more like muscle spasms? It's hard to explain but it has me suspicious that it's Bub. When I went to the doctor just shy of 8 weeks, she could already feel the top of my uterus! Not to mention I'm very tiny/ skinny and have a short torso, so that would help things along, too.
Sorry for the novel, lol but you know your body honey. You've had a baby before, so you know what it feels like. I secretly think it's kind of hard to confuse movements with a brewing butt burp because I know I've never tooted after movements, further along, there may have been some sneaky bladder leakage though, LOL.

I'm sure I felt baby at about 10 weeks. With my daughter I felt her at about 14 weeks. Everyone's body is different and you know better than anyone what you're feeling

I had some bleeding at 12 weeks and went to hospital, the doc said "have you been feeling movements?" i said i am only 12 weeks, she said "i know, but you know you have bee feeling them already, this is your 5th baby.."

I have definitely been feeling this one move already, since 10 weeks. Third time around, I know what I'm feeling, those little flutters are just the best!

I'm 11 weeks now, second baby and I'm pretty sure I've been feeling movement for almost a week now. As a matter of fact, I'm drinking ice cold water as Im typing this and I'm pretty sure I just felt movement in response. 😀 They say you feel it earlier after you have already had a baby as you know what the movements feel like.

I'm pretty sure iv been feeling movements too, I haven't admitted it to myself because I'm scared it will be another MMC and iv imagined it. But it's a really fluttery popping sensation, so I'm pretty certain. Nothing regular and mainly after a fizzy drink!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->