movements feeling different as pregnancy progresses.....

BabyUrq

Reaction score
anyone else have movements feeling different than when you first started to feel kicks??

earlier it was solid kicks was ur main source of movement but now that the baby is bigger i can distinguish between different movements like stretching, kicks, rolling around....

i'm just noticing a lot less kicks and a lot more stretching and rolling....and wondering if anyone else feels the changes in movement now that their is growing....

I notice much more stretching and rolling now. Not kicking quite as often but when she does man is it strong :haha:

that's for sure....when it does do the random kick it is a lot a stronger....my baby has been kicking me in the ribs lately!! kinda hurts sometimes lol

I was just thinking the same thing! I'm
28 + 4 and for the last week or so I've noticed the baby is rolling around more than kicking and when it does luck or punch feels Very different than before, but that maybe because I'm getting so used to the kicks! But I live feeling him roll and move about :)

yup defo agree :) worried me at first but im used to it now ;)

It's funny because I never feel movement in one single spot anymore. If she kicks, I feel her foot in one side and her back in the other and she stretches my tummy. LOL. I'm almost 33 weeks though and she still definitely KICKS, though I could see how most women would consider this movement way different because she really stretches my belly when she does that. I have the luxury of knowing how she is laying, so that helps me know she is still kicking away in there! I do often get a roll though as well.

I'm same just big stretchs and rolls now, baby too big, just painfully sticks out her feet and knees into my hips and ribs!! And can see huge bumps everywhere now!!

Oh man not looking forward to the end I remember the painful feet just stuck in my ribs and random hits to he cervix. When they start running out of room it becomes very miserable.

Can't wait to start feeling them.. Still too early for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->