Movements ... Help

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Natty_babez, Jan 30, 2011.

1. Natty_babez

Natty_babez Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae

The past few days I have been goin thru a lot n been feeling really low and getting really upset specially today n I have noticed my baby has been moving loads n my belly keep goin quite tight. I just wanted to know if me getting upset n being stressed could effect the baby in a bad way ? I know it's a bad sign if you don't feel your baby moving alot but does it mean anything when you also feel an increase in movements ?? Also don't know if this is relevant but my stomach has felt bit off today the odd cramp like you get when you need the toilet.

Xxx

2. Breezy

Breezy Mommy to one gorgeous boy

Could be braxton hicks as the reason your stomach is going tight! I know when I have BH and when I have contractions my LO moves a lot!

HTH

3. N1kki

N1kki Guest

sometimes the way your feeling can effect your baby but i wouldnt worry,mine is moving constantly and movement is better then none hun.

4. Natty_babez

Natty_babez Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae

Yeah i keep thinking lots of movement is way better than none at all just was worried that me being so upset could be harming the baby in some way

Xxx