Movements low down.....head or feets?!

sue_88

Reaction score
I feel 90% of Millie's movement on my knicker line so really low down.

As a ftm I have no idea what I am feeling whether it's her head or legs/feet?

Anyone got any idea? I sometimes get a bump up top which feels like a kick whereas down low is more rolls/swishes.

She was head down at 20 wk scan but still so tiny so I imagine that doesn't count for much.

Clueless!! Lol x

i am the same, i get lots of rolls and pokes down near the knicker line but not sure what it is that i'm feeling. would love to know if anyone knows what she could be doing?

I used to get that and she's been head down since about 25 weeks according to my notes.

Once they start getting hiccups it makes it very easy to distinguish where the head is.

I get that all the time. My baby boy is footling breech though. He has been breech in every ultrasound since 13 weeks. :/ I'm now 31 weeks and still have a bit of hope he'll turn but he doesn't have much time. Anyways I feel the movements very often down low and the dr said he's kicking my cervix! :/

With my first baby, most of the movements I felt were low down, and my baby was head-down. Thing is, babies often like to play with their feet in the womb, so you could feel feet way-down with a baby who isn't breech.

With this baby, I feel some movements down low, but most of the movements I feel are either on my lower left or my upper right. It's feet both times, depending on what my baby is doing at the time. Soon, my baby won't be able to do all of that because he'll be too big.

In short, I have no answer for you... lol. But don't worry; regardless of what position your baby is in, she's got PLENTY of room to grow.

With my first baby, most of the movements I felt were low down, and my baby was head-down. Thing is, babies often like to play with their feet in the womb, so you could feel feet way-down with a baby who isn't breech.

With this baby, I feel some movements down low, but most of the movements I feel are either on my lower left or my upper right. It's feet both times, depending on what my baby is doing at the time. Soon, my baby won't be able to do all of that because he'll be too big.

In short, I have no answer for you... lol. But don't worry; regardless of what position your baby is in, she's got PLENTY of room to grow.

I know what you mean ! My baby was head down my last ultrasound and she was playing with her feet (even sucking on her toes!), So im wondering if she likes her feets and thats what im feeling down low sometimes? LOL.. Her foot was almost on top of her head!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->